Reviews for No Longer Alone
Darcy Mousy chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
5 years? I didn't realize it was THAT LONG! I started reading this when you first published it. XDD But, what a great comeback!

Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next. -
Isis2990 chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
wow great chpater, it was so cute, lol especially when dark was trying to explain to krad how to take a bath, krad's so cute and innocent I luv it!.
Shi-chan chapter 4 . 2/16/2010
this is awsome
The Lantern chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
AW! SO KAWWAAI! How much longer is the cuteness gonna last?
Isis2990 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
lololol please update .!
XxBrokenxBeyondxRepairxX chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
Did Krad-chan get knocked in the head or something, though it is very funny to read how Dark deals with him.
Ai-Kusabana chapter 3 . 4/20/2007
Hi there! Great fic! Great chappie! _

Aw... Krad's so cute! KYAH! *squeal* XD The way he's soo dense, clueless and innocent is so cute! *squeal* XD

How did he end up on Dark's apartment anyway? OMG! Krad doesn't know what a bath is? What will happen now!

PLEASE CONTINUE THIS FIC! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PRETTY PLEASE WITH CHERRY ON TOP WITH PUPPY EYES! PLEASE UPDATE I'M BEGGING YOU! I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
paanties chapter 3 . 12/31/2006
OMG. OMG. you must continue this story!

this rather refreshing from all the sadistic Krad stories..!
Rae Munster-Symon chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
Hello _ I can't wait for the 4th chapter . its so very cute
Tara Rose Falls chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
You need to update faster..
minceo chapter 3 . 5/24/2006
love this its good please update
Aoi Yoru chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Hope you'll complete this fic! nice!~
MoonlightPrincess chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Oh man you left me there, a juicy one to boot. I can't for you to update. I wonder if I dream about a hot guy right, wil he pop in my living room? hehe if only that was so.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
ha ha! god. poor dark!
hitherehowareyou chapter 3 . 11/18/2005
Aww, so cute!

"What's a bath?" (KAWAII!)

Please update ... And I wana know how Krad got brainwashed, or wateva happened to him!

update please!