Reviews for Teacher, Teacher
deidara-goes-bang chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
*dies* that was the greatest kakashi fic iv ever read
strangexdarkxrayne chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
OMG! That was hilarious! I couldnt stop laughing at the mental images!

Krystle
eternitylight chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
aw...haha i like your choice of words. wibble! i'd probably be deadly without the mask.

too bad ninja don't carry around cameras everywhere.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
*dies laughing*

I love Kakashi and everything, but that was just... too great, hilarious!

XD (u get the point)
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
*practically dies of laughing*
openwindow2 chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
WUAHAHAHHAHA!
ShikamaruRocks chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
'Big, Bad, Super Tough Missions Strictly for Ninja of Team Seven's Level' - awesome

Very funny. Poor Kakashi...he tried so hard...but in the end...

'humming a funeral march and mourning the bloody death of his pride the whole way'

Iruka forced his hand. Shame.

Awesome ficlet.
MasterChief60 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
OMGOSH! That was SO funny! I was DYING laughing! !_!
StarDancer1234 chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
AHAHAHAHA! This is helirious!
Weller4ever chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
one word... GREAT!
Adali chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Hehehe. As much as I love Kakashi, his pride deserves to die for that perverted habit of his. And poor Iruka! You'd think he'd build up a resistance to puppy eyes, being a teacher...
artisanrox chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
LOl, so funny! I don't think I could look at Kakashi ever again without thinking about the Super-Peeper/Lip-Wibble. Lololol
KakashisGirls chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was hilarious! I loved every minute of it. Ha ha...I thought Kakashi's eyes were a different color? Whatever...it doesn't matter. That was hilarious! Ha ha! The most adorable full grown man...that's funny. Great job.
bleurrrgh chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
OMG XD I totally wasn't expecting that to happen - I actually shrieked out loud with laughter while reading the part where Kakashi had the whole Super Peeper Lip Wibble thing going on XD This is incredibly hilarious.
Pointed Teeth chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
*snerk* talk about doing anything for the mission. Kakashi with doe eyes, ah man - what an image. *cracks up*