Reviews for Cracker Jack
Nikki.Neurotic chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
this is great! please please update O_O
juniper294 chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
been a while. A couple years actually ) But I review the stories I read. So this was really... interesting! There were random twist and new developments! I have this on alert if you decide to continue with this!
Pen Liddin chapter 7 . 11/16/2006
wow i love your story, it's so unbelievably realistic! definetely top five best written fb tales there are. Plus, it's incredibly unique, exciting, and angsty! Your story is perfect. I can say no more. Except UPDATE! please.

-pen

p.s Favourites list!
RogueArrow chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
PLEASE update soon. I want to know what happens. PLEASE finish it up soon. PLEASE?
crazysquirl chapter 7 . 10/24/2006
happens to him?he can't die.
jenna chapter 7 . 10/19/2006
YOU NEED TO UPDATE! ITS BEEN A LONG TIME! COME ON! YOU HAVE SUCH A GREAT PLOT! PLEASE!
jessica chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
omg omg write more please.
Jessica chapter 6 . 9/4/2006
oh ok now i am realy skank can not be pregant(cant spell)] / is cracker jack gunna be ok?
Jessica chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
Please dont let him die. i wil bawl my eyes out(}) no !
Jessie chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
hey this is realy good. i loved the first two chapters. keep up the great wait to read more.
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 7 . 7/14/2006
AH! you cant stop it there! AND JACK CANT DIE! BAD! BAD! BADD!

*Cam* PLEASE UPDATE AGAIN SOON OR ILL CRY!
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 6 . 7/14/2006
IM GONNA KILL HER! this woman is unbelieveably stupid! IM BACKING BOBBY ON THIS ONE!]

*Cam*
XxCrash.And.BurnXx chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
cute. OFF TO READ MORE! i may not review every chapter because im tired and just wanna keep reading, but im sure ill like them!

*Cam*
Inuyashas' Plaything chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
your story is so good! i love it! please update soon! i can't wait for more! Jack forever!
JoeyJonasPower chapter 7 . 6/23/2006
You must update! This is killing me! Update please!