Reviews for Because Of You
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Hehe, that stud. XD That was so cute. I love that song, this was a very good take on it. Poor Katara. :( At least she has Aang, he'll always be there for her. :) I loved how this is something that would be in the serise, though they would never use the word bitch. P Great job Squirtttttttttt!
AvatarLover93 chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
How cute :D

I wish you can write a story about their life too :)
SnowWhite0716 chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
I think it was awesome. Keep up the great work
Ms. Maria and Ms. Kiera chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Cute! Love it! :)

SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Hey there! Lauren here. I hope you're doing well. I just read your story, Because of You. You did such a good job. I LOVE Katara. She is my favorite character. I identify with her the most. I would LOVE to talk to you on MSN Messenger. You can find my screen name on my page here. Just click on the link above this review.

May the power of water be with you always

sickphilosophy chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
SO CUTE! lol. I didn't know the word B*tch was actually invented in that time. it was great im adding it to my favorites!
daydream11 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Aw! That was so sweet and adorable.
Winnywriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
That was very good. I truly enjoyed it! I also like your choice in music. It helped to set the tone.
Kintarly chapter 1 . 2/19/2006

dey so cute!

ok im done
AlliesWorld chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
that was great! i love that song!
kmanselm chapter 1 . 1/1/2006

That was so good! :)

Write more stories soon.
Blue Sonata chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I loved it. Especially the ending. *laughs* Aang...he's so funny. You should write another Kataang story. You're really good at it.
musical mini mix chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
hey kels great 1 shot... i hate posting my story! stupid firewall! weel good job..! peace out!
otfreakingp chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Aw, how sweet! :) I love it, yes I do! :)

You should write more A/K, you're so good at it!

LadyLore3 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Aw, cute! I loved the end, great job!