Reviews for Normalcy is a Subjective Thing
loverofgaydragons chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
This shut was of the hook, you should make a career out of this. Which is to say please write more Clex, please?
Lex chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
There are no words to describe the joy I felt reading this.

Rock on 3
Le KING chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
I always find this story whenever I dig around the Smallville archive for something new, and rereading it never disappoints.

Thanks for a great read (over and over again).
Yabbit chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
omg this was amazing

expecially the bit about lex really just wanting to test out his inventions and not knowing what to do if they actually worked

its awesome you would write him mischevious and hyper rather then absolutely evil

look forward to more of your work

and as a first time story? im amazed, impressed and look forward to tons more stories

Amber Esme Hermione chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Amazing! I loved the wit, the duality of Clark and Lex, and Superman Vs. Luthor. The humor was also delightful. I would really like to see more from this fic, if you could add some to their world; what people thought, how things were as time passed, etc. It would really be fulfilling.
iamalittleLeStrange chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
aww this is so cute and so complicated and so CLEX you should definitly make a sequel
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
this was ridiculous... and ridiculously AMAZING! i laughed the entire way through it, from ur horribly perfect cliches to the very odd, yet happy ending! kudos to u!

love, laughter, and admiration,

ana chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
lo your fic is so much fun!

Secret Thought chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Lol, this is fluffy in such a twisted way! Exactly how things are in the Clex universe. :] Loved it.
yoarashi chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
you probably wont get this but i have to say this rocks. I don't do giggle fics in this fandom often and this was great.

VenomQueen chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Are you sure this is your first fic? It was really witty, fun and cute. Maybe you can make a sequel, I really enjoyed it.
moonshineandmustardseed chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
this is the best clex story i have EVER READ. . .
Master Elora Dannan chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
OMG, this made me laugh so hard. Brilliant. Going on my faves.
RainWashesEverythingAway chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That was freakin awesome.

off to the favorites list this story goes merrily dancing.
J.Dax chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Too funny. And very cute. I loved it. Good job.