Reviews for Secrets Unknown
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
I love how Ken first became best friends with Daisuke. I love how you wrote what Ken was thinking, and how he started to become Daisuke's best friend. I love submissive Ken!

I loved this story so much!
Ultimateblack chapter 12 . 6/18/2014
To quote Miyako, PERFECTO! What I like about this story is how you managed to capture the characters in their original japanese personalities. Davis not an idiot and the rest of the team being not as rude as they were portrayed in the English version. When I started reading, I thought you were going to make the DD act like in the dub but I was surprised. Well done!
PrincessArien chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
That was a really beautiful story, I enjoyed probably every single minute of it. The characterization of all the characters was really good. At first I might have been a little dis-believing of all the others besides Davis forgiving Ken or accepting him so easily after finding out he was the Emperor. But then I actually thought about it for a minute, and they probably would be more ready to do all of that since they'd befriended him and gotten to know him a little all ready. Anyways, really great story, I loved it :)
PhoenixRoseQueenToo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
MY GOD THIS STORY!

So, this is one of my favorite Daisuke/Ken stories, and it's even better because it's a friendship story. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the romance stories, but I'm a sucker for a beautiful bromance, and this was definitely one of the most beautiful bromances I've ever experienced! I mean... there are just no words. Period. I really do hope that Ken can go back to Odaiba! I think I also like things better this way because Canon-wise, Ken completely foregoes the cruelty that he used to be associated with, and seems afraid to even appear angry, not to mention it's what I've noticed fandom doing. However here, even once Ken warms up to the rest of the digidestined, he still narrows his eyes and uses curt tones, joking as if he's still the heartless bastard he pretended to be... So I guess I'm just saying that he seems a little more dimensional? I like that _
Suezanne chapter 12 . 8/24/2013
sweet
Flightfoot chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
It looks like Ken's mask is breaking, whether he wants it to or not. Why haven't the Digidestined noticed the drop-off in the Kaiser's actions?
O.o chapter 12 . 11/23/2009
I wanted kissing :(
Rude and not Ginger chapter 12 . 3/19/2008
*Falls over dead* This fic is so great I had a heart attack! Lol. Shame on you! :D The best Digimon fic I've read so far on this site (and I've read a lot!)! Here, have a cyber cookie, oh hell, have 10! I just want to hug Ken! *Looks round* Where's Kenny Boy got to?
Lady Psychic chapter 12 . 8/17/2007
Wow! This is a really good story! The characterizations were well done, and the story it self was well written. It was a very pleasent read.
Tangle Elfwand chapter 3 . 7/18/2007
I like this story
Millenium Ring chapter 12 . 5/12/2007
Heya! I know it's been nearly 2 years since this fic was completed,but having stumbled upon it just now, i thought to give it a read.

This has to be the best Digimon fanfic that i have read yet! Most i find to be too overly dramtised or very very abusive...but since Digimon was a CHILDREN's program, i felt those 2 elements didn't quite fit. Then i read this and i was pleasantly surprised and actually very grateful for a decent and humourous-at-times story. I enjoyed every moment and i am immensely glad that you did NOT have Ken commit suicide. I think if you had, i would have gone crazy! hehe..

So, thanks for an excellent fanfic with a PERFECT plot and no wrong characterizations. Yayness to you!

from Millenium Ring
The Little Sprite chapter 12 . 4/21/2007
I loved the story! i am soo gonna bookmark this! Please write more like it!
Freaky Person O.o chapter 12 . 8/28/2006
that.. that was so sweet..

Not like Aero sweet, cause after a bit it becomes unpleasant, but like Kit-Kat sweet, with all the crunchy goodness that makes you wanna eat a whole factory worth..
Casey Jewels chapter 12 . 3/3/2006
This story is awesome! It's one of my favorite stories I have ever read! I loved it!
iyfanatic chapter 12 . 12/25/2005
Very awesome fic! :D I loved it, even though it was a bit more angsty than what I usually read. I hope your other works are as good as this one! ;)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »