Reviews for Bonding Rituals
ALC Punk chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Babe, have I told you lately how much I really do love you? Because every so often, I totally should.

There is so much to love in this fic. Helo's angst, Sue-Shaun's screen-time, and, of course, the Kara eating Sam for breakfast. Because she kind of did. And he really kind of liked it. And it has made me all gleeful again. MWAH.

Also, Helo will so get his ass kicked if Kara ever finds out about the instructions.

OH. And Sam has always been a cheap date in fanon. MWAHAHAH.
cherryblossomjen chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Funny. I like it. And, in all honesty, I think the more Helo drinks the more likely he is to continue to dream of Sharon... ;)
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
yay! i was bemoaning it too. thats why i had all these challenges in mind to make so i put a few on my lj and havent gotten around to the rest-had really busy weeks. though this weekend i should get around to the rest.

i do hope you continue this fic. it was fun and its nice to see helo star especially without boomer taking the full attention. too bad we didnt get to here more of the boys coonversation.
TheDudeJDCT chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
sup. this is fricken awesome. great characterization, description, everything. A cool little bit of extra detail.