Reviews for Time to Prepare
djadrianleigh chapter 22 . 4/20
WARGAMES ! This is going to be one helluva challenge for Hogwarts. Heck it could be better than when the DE's were in Diagon Alley. Keep it going please.
Balmonec chapter 22 . 1/30
Another dead fic. Sad. This one was really good, too. :-(
artimismoon95 chapter 22 . 12/6/2014
Gosh this was great, I'm guessing since you haven't updated since 2006 you're probably done writing more on this though. Just wanted to say how much I loved what you had though.
GuidingHand chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
What a disappointing place to end! I enjoyed the story, despite no ending.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/23/2014
Lovely story pls continue
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 22 . 12/6/2013
I know you haven't updated this for years, but... I hope it's just a really long hiatus. Been lovin' this!
Larenars chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Really good story, thanks for sharing.
lily luna cullen chapter 22 . 6/11/2012
this is a very great story i hope you will be updating it :)
Debate4life chapter 22 . 5/12/2012
Love this story so much. Your characterisations are the best, especially Luna. Write more please!
dumdoc chapter 22 . 2/19/2012
An excellent story,very brilliant plot-grade INCOMPLETE
Draeconin chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Why are so many authors unable to differentiate between 'ground' and 'floor'? Ground refers to almost any generic outside surface. Granted, a street surface is usually not dirt these days, but the language names it 'ground' since most streets and roads WERE dirt until fairly recently in history. The only time it's not called 'ground' is when you specify the surface. Similarly, the standing surface inside of any building is a floor, even if it IS dirt, which most are not.
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 22 . 8/31/2011
I love your story! Update soon!
Bloodfire87 chapter 22 . 4/23/2011
You've got to be shiting me! You left it off there? (sob...weep...moan) Oh the horror! I really really really want to know what happens during the game. This is fantastic! I would love to play that version...that would be so cool...Hope to see a new chapter and the rest of the story...Soon please? (big puppy dog eyes) Cheers!

Bloodfire87
IchigoRenji chapter 22 . 11/12/2010
more plz, awsome story
OrangeVelvet chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
The resignation idea with the socks was an absolutely brilliant idea!