Reviews for The Joys of Team 7
hama431 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
will you the story already
SoSymmetrical chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Awesome
SoSymmetrical chapter 4 . 4/8/2012
This is awesome
Sandtalon chapter 12 . 11/22/2009
Iknow it's been two years but come back to the story! I've been searching for something like this forever and O finally found it lol!

This story has had me between many extreme emotions: Either a cold stone settling in my stomach when Kakashi spoke to wanting to cover my eyes on some of the scenes described until I noticed the images were already in my head to endless laughter making my stomach hurt and rendering me unable to breath... (Seriously I thought I was going to die )

Umm.. if you do plan to update this story I have some suggestions..

Well.. the white rabbit that Sasuke used for the replacement jutsu and the healing jutsu that Sakura did, Kakashi should somehow know it happened causing them to fail the test mwahaha.. or plan some other consequence for them lol.

Awesome story I really hope you come back to it!
MiserysNightmare chapter 12 . 8/6/2009
OMG u havent continued! T_T and i was luving this one to! its so sad plz at least try to finish it!
M i M i xo chapter 12 . 3/19/2008
update! Run away from Chouji!
missvenita chapter 12 . 10/7/2007
oh my word this fanfic was so weird nad yet soo good! i hope u cotninue! udpate soon! ne? hn ja matta ne!
uchihasakura285 chapter 12 . 10/3/2007
O_O y is she trying to pull his shirt up...? ah well. I REALLY like this story! Updat soon! and maybe I'll update mine... :D

-Ashlee
NorthernLights25 chapter 12 . 6/27/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
Sakura Blossom chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Totally hilarious. Love your story. Keep those updates coming. Good luck!
freebird22259 chapter 12 . 5/24/2007
BUT...BUT...BUT BUT BUTI WANT TO READ MORE! I love this story so much! It's so funny and sweet, and...and...awesome!

Audrey Rose _-
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
YAY! It's dirty...I LIKE DIRTY!
koneko101 chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
please update soon! it was awesome!
anichick23 chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
Thanx for updating!Much appricated! Please update!
animemistress419 chapter 12 . 3/14/2007
Great chapter! I hope you update soon!