Reviews for Second in Command
Guest chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I've read this at least three times and this is the first time I've noticed that the soldier with the red was a shout out to Mulan. God I'm dumb.
ReadxReview chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Loved this story, but just a side note; wouldn't Nadeshiko be like way older than Ling? Well, no problem with that, but I was just curious. Thanks for the lovely plot and characters.
sakura240 chapter 10 . 9/30/2013
Kura: I was like, "awww, where's little Nadeshiko then?" and then to my surprise...NADESHIKO! AND SHE'S GONNA MARRY THEIR SON! XD

Berry: Well that was certainly a surprise...O-o

Kura: Kawaii...

Berry: Indeed :)

Kura: If you ever make any more CCS stories, I hope to read them! I really love all your stories! They're so adorable! XD An amazing! And damn, you can be an amazing author! XD
jadelikescats chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
this is a wonderful story ;) what makes it even better is that mulan is one of my favourite movies of all time! keep writing..
Guest chapter 10 . 4/7/2013
I LOVED IT!
aurora0914 chapter 10 . 3/24/2013
aaaaaaaaaaaw this is so sosososo CUTE! I LOVED IT!
ScarletMoon123 chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
This is great! Really creative, using "Mulan" as the base!
fay208 chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
wow, this is good! good work!
adeline mcintosh chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Awww, this story was so cute.

I love how you included Mulan and Shang haha! I was watching Disney's Mulan the other day (for maybe the 15th time) when I realized that Shang was a Li and so was Syaoran haha.

Anyway, Glad I found this story :)
poems2songs chapter 10 . 5/5/2011
wonderful story... really liked it... nice happy ending... good job... great work!
coolreader5 chapter 10 . 1/12/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY!

I'LL READ YOUR OTHER ONES TOO!

Nanhee chapter 10 . 8/25/2010
I liked this version of Cardcaptor Sakura "Mulan". I thought at first you'd place Sakura in Mulan's role and Syaoran in Shang's role, but I was entirely wrong. I'm glad that you changed it around a little bit, or else I might have gotten bored as I (as well as many others) already know the story of Mulan. Excellent story; I thoroughly enjoyed it until the end. :D
dittoeevee8888 chapter 10 . 4/17/2010
I suppose Sakura and Syaoran tried in vain to find Nadeshiko, but never found them?

And I thought Ling and Sakura would be in a sword fight; not Sakura and Syaoran again. Though it was fun :]

And I liked the plot; and I liked it how you didn't completely retell Mulan and replaced it with Sakura...
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 10 . 12/30/2009
AWESOME STORY!

Some parts are rather rushed, and not so nice because you only used a blunt sentence to describe what happened.

But really, i must congratulate you on the plot. True, its similar to the story Mulan, but it has its own unique bits as well! TOTALLY LOVE IT! I was wondering when Sakura and Syaoran would meet Nadeshiko again. -

I'm so glad you wrote this story, its been a pleasure reading it :DD
merylin chapter 10 . 4/10/2009