Reviews for Obscene Dream
NerdGirl394 chapter 1 . 2/28
HEY YOU! Procrastinator-starting2moro! How DARE you?! You have given me a disease! I now have CLD, Chronic Laughing Disorder! I have never laughed so hard in my life! Do you WANT me to choke from laughter?! Geez! I just love this so much! Remadora is my OTP and what you did with them is hilarious and Sirius, oh merlin, SIRIUS! An angel? Ha, I think not, but still amazing. Glitter, Satan, Elvis, Cheesecake, and Sirius. I never thought I'd read a fanfic with all of these things, but that's what fanfiction's about, isn't it? I love Sirius being like: "Screw it. That's pretty far. Oh, you've got Philadelphia? Okay, I guess it's not that bad..." Just... Everything about this is perfect... I don't know how to explain it in any other way.
Bloomrini chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
Just 1 word- HILARIOUS! :D
cindertookmyairguitar chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
That. that. THAT was just all around wonderful.
znk99fg7 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Re-reading this from my favourites list - still love it! Xx
Behind Her Mask chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Oh Lord when he said that God dressed up as the devil! Sweet mother of God that was hilarious!
Champagne Toasts chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
LMFAO love it
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Haha, hilarious. Sirius was too funny :P
Lizzie chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Loved it!:)
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was cute AND hilarious — what's better than that? I loved: "Yeah, they send apologizes for not coming. They're a bit busy, probably in the Love Shack. Thin walls, Moony, thin walls."

—•—Hahaha... my favorite RemusTonks yet—•—
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Weird But CUTe story
RedHal chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Poor Remus. Shame Sirius couldn't go visit Harry like that after the break up with Ginny. That would have given Harry and Remus something to talk about :)
TrueLoveCanHappen chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i loved this story it was so sweet and awesome!
Manic In Peace chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
oy, you enjoy the word tresses much too much. its really not normal. other that that, verygood story..
JoneyHaleMalfoy chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
HAHAHA! loved it! My friend recommended it to me! It was really funny! real good!I want cheese cake now!Would you believe that strawberry cheesecake is my favourite...wait why why am i telling you this? :P good story!
xshrimpyx chapter 1 . 4/9/2009
Omg that was amazing! So hilarious, sirius cracked me up :D

Seriously it was good well written though :)