Reviews for The Experiment
mkoepp63026 chapter 24 . 2/8
What a ride! Love/hate Kavanaugh, he is so easy to hate but love the fact that when he shows up you know something is going to happen and it's never good. Fantastic story, I really admire how you can put everything into words because while I have ideas I can't seem to get them onto paper.
hellfroggy666 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Dear Titan5,

Youre killing me!
I know, maybe you dont even think about this story anymore, since it was published in 2005 but I must tell you: Youre killing me!
I discovered my whumping fetish a long time ago but if I had known that there are others sharing this... passion/ sickness, I would have googled this back then.
Anyways, never to late to find stuff as long as you FIND STUFF, so thank you so much for the great whumping!
The "youre killing me" part is that your story about john being whumped and the care and comfort he receives from McKay and Carson kept me bound to my kindle non stop and every time I had to put it aside I was shaking and trembling like a junky to finish what needed to be done in record time to get back to reading. I literally felt like a junky!
Thank you for sharing your twisted Sheppard mind with us.
Maybe I manage to write something, too, one day...

...

...

still trembling for more, I need to get some of that happy juice Carson is giving Sheppard for the trembling... ach...
Vadercat chapter 24 . 7/19/2014
Really excellent story. One of my favorites. I really liked how you incorporated the dead people that were important to John's life, in some form or another. I hope you continue to write stories, I've enjoyed them all.
Guest chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Just discovered your stories and am losing sleep. I have a hard time not finishing your stories. So after seeing the number of chapters for this story, I thought I would be able to pace myself and read it by littles. Boy was I wrong! Could not stop and another night of little sleep but couldn't be happier. Great story!
water4willows chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
I really liked the part of this chapter with John and his buddies from Afghanistan. I think that was very true to the character and something that should have been written in to an actual episode.

I just stumbled onto this fic and thank you for sharing it with us :)
June Odyssey chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
Well, it's taken me about a week of intermittent reading but i finished your story. I feel like I should leave a review but I don't know what to say other than you left me speechless! For some inexplicable reason I really, really love dark stories and yours is amazing! There was enough humor that you didn't sink in the heaviness but it was still heavy, if that makes any sense. Your ending had me smiling as well. I loved the whole thing.

Great job,
June
SGAmvmm chapter 24 . 11/5/2011
Great work!.. I started reading this last night.. and finish it this morning.. Love the story.. You are a great writer, ma'am.. Wish you could have been my teacher in Anatomy..hehehe..but it's impossible coz i'm in philippines.. thanks a lot for the stories..
taris chapter 24 . 5/14/2011
One of your best stories ever. I think I've read this one about half a dozen times now.
sheppardlover928 chapter 23 . 5/4/2011
I just finished my second read of this story and it was as fantastic as the first time I read it! You are a wonderful writer, I could feel the hurt, angst and comfort so real...You sure know how to whump poor Sheppard! My gosh-he'd just recover from one bout only to be put down by another! I love all the care and comfort John is given by all, especially from Beckett, Rodney and Elizabeth. I still think Kavanaugh got off too easy! I'm sure Beckett has some drugs that could mimic the toxin so he could live thru what he made poor John endure! But, perhaps cleaning sewers is the best place for rats!
scifi-karis chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
I randomly found your story and I know it's been a long time since you maybe even thought of it, but I wanted to let you know I enjoyed it! Poor Shep and evil Kavanaugh! Hope you're still writing!
sheppardlover928 chapter 24 . 3/21/2011
I just read this story for the first time and it was awesome! Why do I love to see my fav John hurting? Obviously-many, many others share this same weird affliction and you gave us-what-a quadruple dose? Excrutiating muscle pain times three,head injury and pneumonia-plus the mental anguish to boot-Poor, poor John- Even sewer duty is too good for Kavanaugh- Wish his sorry ass was found dead by some anomaly those stones inflicted on the user times 100! I Love all the TLC John received, the brief relationship with Elizabeth and the respect shown to an extraodinary CO...beautifully done.
WickedBlue chapter 24 . 5/18/2010
Wow, this was an awesome ride. My sick and twisted mind loved all of the shep whump and the comfort.

And it was great how everybody paid their respects to John at the end.
montybird chapter 24 . 5/7/2010
Wow! What a great Shep piece! You really put Sheppard through the ringer! I really like how John got to the lowest of lows; it really showed a different side to him and I like how his team rallied around him. Liked the little Shep/Weir tension, too! All in all, a great story; I couldn't put it down all afternoon!
bria67 chapter 24 . 2/25/2010
Amazing story!

Poor John got whumped so many times. I'm glad he was completely okay by the end. Loved the last chapter where the people of Atlantis showed him how much they respect and support him.

You balanced the suicide part perfectly on a fine line, so that it didn't go on the depressing side but it got all the seriousness it deserved. You did a great job :)

I liked Dr. Strauhan's character. You wrote him so well that I can easily imagine him as part of the medical personnal in the SGA episodes. I saw that you wrote more about him in one of your stories; I'm reading all of your fics (loved every single one I've read so far:D ) and I'm looking forward reading it too. :)

Thank you!
kirroth chapter 7 . 1/28/2010
Yikes, here be Shep whump! Mwahaha...err, I mean, aw.

heh heh..

Almost a pity this story is from first season, just imagine Ronon getting a hold of Kavanaugh after this. ) Though I'm sure Teyla will do a good job with her bantos sticks..