Reviews for Happy Accident
EternityRoze262 chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
How are you so good at describing such sweet scenes? xD Your descriptions are so vivid and I admire that you use so many similes to really capture that image in the reader's minds. There's so much emotion in your narration and it brings the whole story to life. Even for a simple one-shot like this, it made me feel like this story was pages long. The way you built it up just immediately pulls you in! Gary is so sexy! My gosh, we all need Gary in our lives. Such a babe. Yup. Hah lovely job with this!

-Roze
EmmRar chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
you write Gary so well! ahhhhhhh so cute, you are so talented! shame I am nine or so years late haha
MissMia chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
That was adorable! Probably my favourite ship. Well, know it is thanks to you. Keep writing, you have a flair for it.

Thanks for making this now- egoshipper smile :)
Garyslover chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
U should make a sequal
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Nice story I liked the similes and metaphors thrown in there
Mrs. Peter Hayes chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
I love this fic and pairing! Its so cute!
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Heh, I have curly hair. XD Perm hair looks a lot different though. If you don't know how to style curly hair, it can look disastrous, so I wasn't offended-just thought it was funny.

I really enjoyed this story because you don't throw out the characters' personalities. Ash didn't mean to be a jerk; he was just ignorant of his words. You put that point across very well, so good job. I felt like you gave a lot of fanservice to Gary lovers since you went into awesome detail about his appearance. Mmm. :) Misty's a lucky girl. I LOVED that she made the first move. Totally didn't see that coming!

Definitely going to check your other stories out. You know how to write well, and I just couldn't stop reading this story.
egoshipper246 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
:-) that was sooo amazing! I love how everything just works together in the story. Its really good, but you already know that :3
Artemis Nightray chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
I love how you take such a simple concept and somehow make it amazing.

Loved it :)
TsukiyamaMewwChan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Aw, poor Misty!

Actually, I think she'd look pretty cute with curls. idk. It depends, I suppose:)

It's amazing how fast time goes by. Ash is out being Lance's apprentice, Brock and Misty are both gym leaders. I agree, if I was all by myself I would definetly be lonely.

Btw, Gary is sexy. Incredibly sexy.
Skyla Bakers chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
AWWW cute story! I'm actually a pok├ęshipper to the max but I'm into egoshipping as well! It was just sooo awesome!

Sky )
AzraeLiv G.M.A chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hi. Hi.

Well, first of all, there is some words that u forget to put space on.

The story is so sweet, and Ash is very dense as usual. I officially love egoshipping now, after reading all of lilineko's stories and yours (still more to go..) I like how Gary trying to comfort Misty and somehow love sparks between them.

well, see ya on the next review.

-AzraeLiv-
EvilKateh chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
subI loved thisss!

It was really awesome and had me sitting all fangirly avidly reading like a crazy person xD!

I love the short but long fanfics you write. They're really great and funny and just awesome!
That Crazy Girl chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
It's sweet stories like these that never go wrong.

Quel and Cal
craztente chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Read this story once again, it is so amazing.

I especially like the mood-changes in the story and your descriptions of the feelings they experience.