Reviews for In The Right Direction
J0 chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
I thought that was a powerful line, too.

I like Liv's thought on innocence. In my job, I see so many things dealing with kids. One girl, 15, kicked out of the house to make room for mama's boyfriend. Another, 14 and mama was shoving off on a 22-yr-old who turned her into an alcoholic. A boy who was beaten for getting good grades and 'acting like he thought he was better than his parents' whose sole ambition by the time I met him was to drop out of school and become a drug dealer. *Sigh.* It's one of the reasons I don't want any of my own. It's just too hard to protect them nowadays. I wish we could keep them naive and innocent a lot longer.
cornnuts chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
i luv post eps & you did a great job w/ this! i really luv you're style of writing!
LSMunch chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I like it. And it's extremely well written. I love the small Munch mentions every once in a while. And the big brother thing. And that he seems to know when she needs to be alone better than Elliot and Fin. I always though it was because Olivia's just like Munhc, just with boobs. LOL GReat job.
softsyllables chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I really like this. it's so real and how it goes into Olivia's minds makes it really excellent.