Reviews for Poison Lily
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
I absolutely love the way you describe the flashback scenes. You really made Wuya sound creepy and terrifying even while she was being seductive and playful. Also, i think you did very well to keep the rape implied rather than outright state it.
Secretiveninjathingy101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
The way it was written made it sound so poetic. It sounded like a seasoned author had written it. Well done )
Black Durion chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
borninthedarkness chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
love it you should make more wuyarai stories
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Oh man, how deep. XD My need for RaixKimi-ness has been quelled. Raimundo is such a great character... I nearly cried with him. I'm glad I read this!
Allendra chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Beautifully written, your use of descriptions is wonderful. Great job on this!
Night's Spell chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
wow... i've never gotten anything like this from the cartoon. if i did i would watch it religiously
avi17 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Wow, that was wonderful! Your writing style is very poetic and descriptive, which is a very refreshing thing on this site. My favourite thing about this whole story was the imagery you associated with Wuya's scent- everyone's scents, really. The whole thing is told in the perspective of the sense of smell, which is really neat and different, because that's not a sense that is often used.

Very nice.
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
Beautiful. Just Beautiful! That was one of the best stories I have ever read! The descrpions were amazing, the plot was genius, and I loved the RaiKim kiss! GREAT JOB!

P.S Of course I'm favoring this ;)
spinningisfun chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Woh (Adds to favs)
undulation chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Ooh...very nice. Having a hard time picturing it like that, but love the concept.
WindChronicles chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
aww, that's so cute. i feel real sorry for Rai, turning to the dark side made him have those nightmares... those horribly weird and horrifying nightmares... O_O And the kiss was so cool. just like i expected it to be. _
Strawberrichineko chapter 1 . 6/20/2006
That was beautiful. One of the best stories I've ever read
phantomangel13 chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Aw... that's so SAD! Poor Rai! I shall avange Wuya! ~takes out stick and starts poking Wuya~

Wuya: Stop poking me you little pest!

Me: HA! NEVER! ~keeps poking~
KIBA ROX113 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
uh... he doesnt really seem that type, does he? but i love the story!