Reviews for A question
andy chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
good one shot. it was sweet and enjoyable. keep up the good work
Ohohen chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
*Starts to snicker* That was cute! *Goes back to snickering**Or sniggering*Or however you spell it*
Silvan Arrow chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Aw, I just love Kranna fluff! So cute!
Ryuu no Kami chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Awe...so sweet...MORE KRANNA FLUFF! YAY FOR KRANNA! I love reading all your stuff. Best Kranna fluffy stuff I have read! Love it all! HUMOR AND ROMANCE SHALL RULE THE WORLD! YAY!
Sargent Snarky chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
See? I'm steadily working through all of your stuff.

Once more, your ficlets are SUPER AWESOME!

I love them. _

Anyway, thanks for the explination on tomatos, as well as the link... that fan-skit was very funny! . I almost wish there /were/ titles like that...

Well, I guess there are; Presea, after all, gets the title Paw Mania because she likes poking Corrine and his paws... hehe.
JustEight chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
amazingly done! somehow i can totally amagine Kratos doing that to Anna! great job _
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
WA ALL KRANNA FICS MAKE ME CRY! WA! *sobs* I'm serious though! every Kranna fic makes me cry! I love this! It was cute! *puts on favs and story alert just in case*
HealingWind chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Kranna rules! Make the next chapter soon so we could read it soon! Well, I'm waiting on it.
GameCubeGirl1 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Heh, very cute kasan, even I would choose a handsome angel over a blanket any day XD, nice job!
onemoreeternity chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Aww, I just love a bit of nice, slightly naughty Kranna fluff.

With that said, commas and punctuation are needed badly in this story. Take this bit, for example (suggestions in here):

"He was nicely warm.(W)ho needed blanket and pillows with an angel about?"

and this:

"He held her (and) nestled his head against her hair.(H)e liked how her hair smelled..."

I also tried to make some sense of this:

"...he was wont to say."

but I couldn't figure out what you meant by it. Care to elaborate?

The commas are needed between names (and nicknames, like 'my love') and the word that goes before it. There are a lot of these mistakes scattered throughout all of your otherwise wondeful stories, and it would make this review annoyingly long if I pointed out all of them. A quick re-reading through this story and you should find them all in no time.

Always wanting good writers to be better,

~Always Watching, aka Eternity Memory
Ark Navy chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Yay bliss-time ficlets, and a Kranna one at that! I mean, not often are there such things. Perhaps because the image of Kratos and bliss go together as well as polka-dots and stripes, and depending on your sense of fashion, that's not very common, I guess...