Reviews for No Need to Make Believe
Matsky chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Good story, but did you really have to slightly take Michael's personality out of context?.

First of all, he is well mannered and polite and second, he also treats Tachikawa Mimi-chan with dignity and kindness (and I'm pretty sure her parents are okay with him being with their daughter).
Pink-Aqua-Girl chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
aw loved it:)
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I never see cute Micheal references. Most of them are like, him trying to rape someone... how does everyone get perverted for his personality? You didn't overdo it though - I liked that. He wasn't like, groping her ass, just poking fun at her. He kinda reminded me of my friend, actually. I should give him a hug instead of smack him upside the head for a change, eh? Haha.

Anyways! It was very fun to read - short, cute, but funny as hell. I think I laughed pretty much all the way through it. :]
Flying Duchess chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
Aww, I loved this! What makes it so interesting is that... well, how could I choose, everything P Unlike many fics, your Mimi is not out of character at all. The way you characterize Michael seems so genuine that it almost fits his blank character in the show. I also absolutely adore the way you chose to present Michael and Mimi's relationship, and Mimi and Matt's as well. Great job
DrippingInk chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
There are a few things that I really enjoyed about this story:

1) I like the inclusion of Mimi's questionable English skills. It's true that English "technically" wouldn't be the first language of all the DigiDestined and the addition of the "upcoming erection" was simply hilarious! I loved it.

2) Mimi's character portrayal was very IC, leaving a very true-to-the-series comparison. Michael, on the other hand, had a delightful change of character.

3) This one-shot did not include Mimi's crazed affections for Yamato, which was a huge bonus considering some other fan fics I've read (in which sometimes it works or doesn't). Kudos to you on that.

I loved this story. Please keep writing!

-DI
onewingdtenshi07 chapter 1 . 7/5/2006
Very cute! ;D A Mimato without the Yamato, lol but it was well written nonetheless. Keep up the great work!
Phiso chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This was really cute. :D Aw, I liked perverted Michael. _ He's funny. And Mimi's spunk makes a great combination.

By the way, I love the shaving head line.
Akazato chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
So you only got two reviews for this? Crazy. It was very cute, and I liked it a lot. ;] I loved Michael's character in this.
Stellar Belle chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
this fic is so cute! aha and its funny too ;P keep writing keep writing keep writing!
rainbowishprincess chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Aw! This is SO cute. Is it a one-shot? It would work either way, really :] But #$#*$* I love it. Ahahaha! Perverted Michael THE BEST EVER.

"Michael turned to face her, eyebrow raised, a grin forming across his sunburnt face. “Did you just ask me to have sex with you?”"

two lines in and you OWNED ME.

Yamato.”

“Come again?”

“His name is YAMATO, for the love of…do you listen to a WORD I say!”

“But I don’t speak that language!”

ahahahhaha!

And if you make ANY sexual references involving that statement, I will…I will…make a necklace out of your intestines!” Usually her threats were less grotesque, but she figured that threatening to shave hair was only useful on Yamato, whose hair was more important than his very life.

AND THAT MADE ME GRIN AND DIE AND LAUGH.

man, i LOVE Matt and Mimi. Matt/Mimi/Tai are all my favourite characters in the history of ever. I love Michi's, but I like Mimato's too. *squees* I'm going to check out the rest of your stuff.