Reviews for Prove yourself!
peaceful dreamer chapter 8 . 5/23/2002
I do love this,

I do love the charcters.

What will happen next,

write more.

carry on the good work.
Kirri chapter 7 . 3/2/2002
All rigt. Confess. You read that 'the Duel of Insults' bit in that Redwall book, didn't you? Hahahahahaaaa!

P.S. My muses are scanning the chapter for new inults to use on each other
Rb chapter 8 . 6/21/2001
This part's funny! Nee, who's the person Kou-san likes? Poor Adrienne! Takeru and Ken are going to *sing* Next part's gotta come soon, puh-lease! I know you're busy, but this is so cool!
Jacay chapter 7 . 6/11/2001
Ok, PUH-LEEEEEEESE tell me there's going to be a sequel, another chapter, something, anything! Please?
A-chan chapter 7 . 6/7/2001
Oooooh! I *love* this! -and I feel just awful for not seeing it earlier! This is such a great fic - I love the way you've developed the characters into their older forms - EXCELLENT characterazation! Please, do continue, Leto! I am *loving* this fic! (expecially 'cause Iori-kun has a decent part and isn't shoved into the backround like in some fics that I find like this... oi... I am *so* glad that you don't emphasize romance/couples as opposed to action - bless you!) AWESOME JOB, LETO! I can't wait for chapter 8! (...oi... that rhymed... *sweatdrop* Nooo~~! I just finished with my English final! I'm supposed to forget all I learned! Whaa... *weeps* *smirks*) Anyway, please continue! I am loving this!
Meh heh chapter 6 . 5/28/2001
Good story but it doesn't follow along with the other chapters. It seems kinda out of place, like it belongs in a different story.
Senorita Margarita chapter 6 . 5/26/2001
This part was different, but very good and well-written none the less. A little background info, and we FINALLY find out what's going on with Davis and the digimon. Very cool. As for the new digis, I'd personally like it if you did write about them, they seem interesting and I'd like to learn more about them.
Gohan Hugger chapter 6 . 5/25/2001
I like it! It's soooooo coo! It's coo man, real coo...(puts on favorites) get another chapter out, PRONTO!
Mary Canada chapter 1 . 4/22/2001
So far: I like it! Not many action/adventure fics that are good but this is great so far! _! Can't wait to see more! *grins* And you got Davis really well. :) anyhoo I await more chapters with much anticipation!
Ree chapter 4 . 4/21/2001
this is really good...i'm gonna bookmark it and hopefully come back and read it each time a new chapter is done!
unknown chapter 4 . 4/21/2001
Wow! Your stories are great!
ding ding chapter 4 . 4/21/2001
can't wait 4 the next part!
Argent Dragon chapter 4 . 4/20/2001
I can't wait to read more.
Seii chapter 4 . 4/20/2001
Oh, cooo~oool! ::squeal:: This series is so totally NEAT... Plus, Mimi and Michael? Awesome! I mean, everyone's -thought- about it, but I've never seen it -written- before.. I like, I like! -Seii-
Fire Bird10 chapter 5 . 4/19/2001
I loved it! This was truly great! You have to write another chapter! I absolutely DEMAND it! YOU HAVE TO. Do questions asked, no comments made, just *DO IT*.