Reviews for It Isn't Over Until It's Over
dont.give.a.shit chapter 5 . 2/25/2009
aw continue plz
Emzicry chapter 5 . 2/18/2009
This is good hope you update soon!
Avelona chapter 5 . 12/23/2008
You are a very twisted person. You creep! You give neither Inuyasha, nor HP their due justice. i despise you! you disgust me!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 9/30/2008
great story. keep writing.
CrowNoYami chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Hello,

Well I just suddenly got the urge to read up on some crossovers and thus found your fic. I would like to say that it was a wise choice on my part as this fic is awesome! I hope that you manage to write another chapter soon so that we can see what happens between Kagome and Naraku!

Mari-chan
Ileah chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
I like the story. IY-HP xovers are the best. I hope you update/rewrite/whatever-else sometime soon.
Svettstrumpa chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
love it!
Anil Pheonix chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
I like the story a lot accept, did you know you skip words and say "said" too much? It's a common error and I hope this bit of info helps and if you need help I'd be happy to do so. Keep up the good wrok!
The Jingo - The King in White chapter 5 . 8/9/2007
It's not that it doesn't make sense, nor is it that you have bad writing. It's just that this whole storyline is very basic and overused. Nearly every InuyashaXHarry Potter crossover uses this storyline. 'Kagome goes to Hogwarts is' the first half, 'Inuyasha is asshole/Dead' is the other. Sorry, but perhaps you could slide Inuyasha in as a member of the Order or somesuch, come up with a feasible reason he's now alive, and you have a much more original plot. IF you do bring back Inu, make him a dark, cold-hearted bastard, because others where he does come to Hogwarts has him and Kagome falling in love again.
xXKillorbeKilledXx chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Great story so far please update soon!
kissingcobra chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
awe! so cute!

could you like totally update soon?
Mya Uzo chapter 5 . 7/25/2007
oh man thats a bad way to end a relationship
Midori Yuki chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
oh yes a VERY big surprise indeed lol
dragongirl92 chapter 5 . 4/16/2007
i can't wait for the first DADA class, let m e guess almost every thing in the book is wrong, right? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Vampire Miko 159 chapter 5 . 12/17/2006
kawaii!

that was so good!

i can't wait to read more.