Reviews for Little Mermaid
DJ chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
THAT WAS AWESOME! PLEASE DO MORE
LKLTB chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
*sque*! Quatre&Trowa forever! *coughs* Ahem... I love this story, it's so light-hearted... Just the way I always wished the story of the Little Mermaid...er...MAN could be... I wish you would update, but if you can't or won't then that's ok. The story is amazing even if it isn't finished!
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
The interaction between Trowa and Heero is a bit too strained, yes. They're being too nice. Well, Heero is. Not that much too nice, but you're over-emphasizing it.

I like the casting. xD And that there's another humanxmermaid pairing, aside from the princes. It looks to be the main pairing, right now.

The interaction between Duo and Heero was too cute. Heero sitting there on the beach, talking more than he's probably ever talked to anyone, thinking Duo's some kind of sea creature that's taken a liking to him. And Duo understanding every word. xD Too cute. And the way Duo flirt with him seems to have worked, neh? He's go out on he beach in cold weather and /look/ for him when he doesn't show up for three days. Looks like Heero's pining for his little mermaid, neh? - Duo's probably not much better. They both have very fixative personalities.

Hm. Quatre was out of character, a bit. To soppy. That boy has a iron core of stubbornness. And has proved he'll rebel against his family. I can't see him not taking a night on the town incognito every so often if being cooped up bothered him that much. And crying because Duo snapped at him? I get that he was feeling stressed and all, but it's too much.

Al that criticism given, I love your sense of humor. xD Just plain love this story, when it comes down to it. It's originally plundering a plotline. Meaning, it's a plundered plotline, but being done differently than I've seen before.

Can't wait for the net chapter, if it's coming. O_o Isn't a year and five months a bit long?
Aishi-Cc chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
This reminds a little of a fic I'm working on except it's 2x3 but Duo's still got a tail and Cat is still adorable with Trowa getting keke. I'll talk to you again in two.
Yurikitsune chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
a very interesting- and surprisingly well written- story.

i honestly didn't expect this to be a well written or good quality story. but you proved me wrong.

i am interested to find out what aspects of the different stories (disney and orginial i mean) you'll use. using it right could make for one great story...

i am actually really looking forward to the next chapter. and strongly wish for you to continue soon.

i'll be looking forward to the next chapter. )

a very interesting idea, by the way, most people re-writing fairy tales script it by the disney version, and i have to admit that this was the first fairly tale remake that i found to be even slightly interesting...and at all well written, so please, give the fairy tale remake compartment of fanfiction hope! i truly think that you are one of the few who can. )

god, i'm rambling, forgive me if this makes little sense...
DriedStarDono chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
Okay, I feel bad since I'm not reviewing THIS really, and-OH MY GOD! I justaccidentally read the "next chappie" thing; Heero's sexually repressed and Zechs is horny? wtf? LOL! Sounds good to me! Poor lil angsty Duo! Anyway, I plan on reading this later...actually I might right now, I'll decide when I finish this, anyway, YOU SHOULD SO TOTALLY WRITE A NARUSASU! They ARE really hot...you know that part in vol. 1, where they accidentally kissed? I copied that out bigger, and I made it on purpose ('least on Sasuke's part...XD)...yum! Also...I'd so love you eternally if you wrote an Iruka/Kakashi! **southern drawl** (which works 'cause I'm from the South! mildly...) Kakashi's mah bitch! Okies, I think I'll go read this now...then I'm so going to go read Naruto fics, hopefully involving (guess who)...KAKASHI! tah!
Hisaki Deactivated chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
Nerg! Awesome story! I love it! Update soon! (don't mind the first word. Nerg is just a word I use when I like something)
DragonSteel chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Yep. I feel for you; it must've been hard to get two of the most non-conversational characters to have a discussion like that.

I really like this story! Update soon!

P.S. I'm glad you considered the fact that their personalities wouldn't be quite the same as in the show because of different circumstances.
okubyo kitsune chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i luffles this story lots! *has seen the fanart and finally gets it* it's so ubber cute! please update soon
Ichia chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
XXDD loved it! o! please update! XXDD

Heero is sexually depressed? XDU lol!
shploot chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This story is adorable, though Heero is a bit out of character but like you said, he is one of the hardest characters to write.

Can't wait 'till Quatre and trowa meet!
ICY chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
please do continue...im waitin' fer Wu-bear
No One chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I love all of it so far... more! Hey, can Zechs fall for Noin and run off to la-la-land together? I think Trowa should be king and run the land with Heero, Quatre and all that hoop-la. :D
CircleKV12 chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I usually don't go for stories based off other stories. Or even look at ones that are about stories that I know well of disney or other such inoccent stories. But I gave yours a chance since I've always liked your riding. And I wasnt disappointed, nice job on the chapter. Can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon!
TheMadButterfly chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
yeah! i love this! please please please update soon *begs*

i really want to see what happens!