Reviews for The Return
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I liked it! Kirara's mistaking Katsushirou for Kambei and Katsushirou becoming cold hardened warrior, just like his sensei.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
What a nicely written reunion between Kirara and Kitsushiro. I enjoyed reading this. :)
AoKo 503 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Very nicely written

I like how you portrayed Katsushiro's maturity and Kirara's emotions to both the master and apprentice.

Please write more
BakaBaka chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Beta or no beta, this was still good.
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
Your fics are always so beautiful. (I was looking for KatsuKira fics and when I saw your name I immediately thought of The Mourning After. That was an amazing fic, btw.) XD I love the slight angst of it all, and the realistic way of Katsushirou and Kirara's meeting is a plus. Also, the mature!Katsu was so well done. Yay.
Aliinai Rajayli chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh my effin gods. I loved this. I was CRYING at the end of it. This is so romanatic and moving, I demand a sequel. This one-shot HAS to have a sequel. Pleaze write a sequel! I'm on my knees begging you!
bluekinu chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
PLEASE CONTINUE _

Your story is really nice.
Klaudine Go chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
its too short and nothing happend btween them make it longer and make sure its a happy ending
Popcorn chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
aww.. this was sweet! It was written very well and introspectively! excellent!
Samuraiko chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Very nice... wish I'd read this before I'd written my own, but it'll make for great inspiration in later chapters! Keep going!
WithBrokenWings chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
This fic is nice... and very touching. I have not watched finish the series yet, but this fic is just as great to me. It has alot of meaning and the story is beautiful. Simply beautiful. Keep up the good work!
Matsuo Michiyo chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Beautifully written, exelentlly executed. Very nice work! You really know how to get other peoples' attention. I admire the way you put everything in such a beautifully deatailed manner, which I, by the way, can't do. You are a talented writer. You know how to express more than I do. ) i look forward to reading any of your future works (if you have any). Keep on writing, please, and MAKE THE READERS OF CATEGORY: SAMURAI7, PROUD.
Cal reflector chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Fantastic, and what powerful imagery! A more appropriate setting for their reunion there could not be.

But more than anything else, Kirara's mistaking Katsushirou for Kambei and the underlying implications therein was simply brilliant; that Katsushirou might have fallen in the same way which Kambei had, wearied by too much war to become incapable of tender feeling.

"Do you regret ever saving that barrel of rice from that thief?" Powerful, as is much of the dialogue; you've done a tremendous job to make every single word speak volumes. And Kirara's response to Katushirou as he wrapped the cloak back around her was heart-warming.

I notice that we take very similar approaches to the relationship between these two in our stories, but don't let that keep you from writing more.