Reviews for Ports in a Storm
Ivette Boveda chapter 10 . 9/16/2005
Ek! Both brothers are really in trouble! Damn!
Kay chapter 10 . 9/16/2005
A very tense chapter, and so good! Can't wait for the next!
Xeia chapter 10 . 9/15/2005
Wow! Cool! Poor Don, and I hope Charlie doesn't get caught. Update soon please!
vbatzka chapter 9 . 9/15/2005
Wow! Just wow. I caught chapters 8 & 9 together and now am most anxious for the "rest of the story." Don is in deep trouble and there's not much I like more than Don in trouble. Great job.
milford chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
this is a riveting story! Very well written, intense and exciting and I can't wait for the next chapter:) Great read, thanks for sharing!
Jennifer chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
With many thanks, and the chocolate marble cheesecake is on its way. Hope you enjoy. !
merryw chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
Youch! Great chapter!
Kay chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
Gets better and better! Can't wait for more!
winter chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
This is great! Even the math I understand. So are you a math professor or just good at math? I've notice a lot of stories don't use the math or skim over it. I know I have LOL

Keep up the good work ;-)
Xeia chapter 9 . 9/14/2005
Cool! I love cliffhanger endings. Provided you update, of course. Soon. Real soon.(hint hint)

Really enjoying this story!
trillium33 chapter 9 . 9/13/2005
Yikes. You weren't kidding! All I can say is I'm glad you're updating FAST! Awesome chapter!
Jennifer chapter 8 . 9/13/2005
Well, first I had to see if any other Jennifers had left a review, so I guess you meant me...Glad I could crack you up! I mean it, this is a *great* story, and you had better keep writing if you know what's good for you. lol!

Lookin' forward to more! Should I send you baked goods as a bribe?
trillium33 chapter 8 . 9/13/2005
Eh, dear. You certainly have me on the edge of my seat! Another excellent chapter - dying to see what happens next!
Ivette Boveda chapter 8 . 9/13/2005
great cliffie! Can't wait to read more!
themidnightstar chapter 7 . 9/11/2005
Wow! That was just… wow! Great chapter!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »