Reviews for Adventures with the CHILDREN of the Digidestined!!
nick chapter 1 . 3/24
Here are my questions. 1. Was there more to this plot, besides what was said in the summary? 2. It took place around the time of the epilogue, right? 3. I know that Ken & Yolei are married. But any clue on who the others are married to? 4. Any idea on what was going on, when the fanfic began? 5. How did the children get to the Digital World? 6. What were they doing there anyway? Why? Be sure to straighten this out for me.

vjkyf chapter 1 . 9/14/2003
it was ok, but did ya make up those children or not?
CAt chapter 1 . 9/1/2003
LOL that was so funny... i almost laugh my arse off...i can't wait to see the next part... hury...

Selena Style chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
This was soooooooooooooooooooo funny!
Yuuki formerly known as the woMan who formerly had a yellow hat chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
LUR! That was SO SO funny! LURLURLUR! YAAAAYYY! Write the second chapter soon! Or else I'll pay Sora and Michael the Knaves to follow you around everywhere! BWAHAHAHA! Kudos to u guys! That was realllly cool!
daisukefire chapter 1 . 8/13/2001
Very funny, I laughed the entire time I read it. I look forward to the next part, if you put it up!
Chibi chapter 1 . 7/25/2001
you guys really have to write another chapter to this story. All Hail the Rugged Camping Men
Lunamew chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
After reading this, I am now deeply disturbed and needd a shrink... well... I always needed a shrink... but just in spite of that... I gonna read more stuff like this!
Erelyn Tsunami chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
That was BRILLIANT! poor koushiro. _ I can't wait 'til the sequel! You think there can be a trequel? Is that an actual WORD? I DON'T KNOW! MWA HA HA HA HA! good story anyway
NecareGenesis chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Lol. I can't wait till the next part comes. YOU'VE GOT TO WRITE MORE! Please.
Fruitloop Trooper chapter 1 . 6/20/2001
Funny story. I'll be looking forward for the sequel.
Maitanziao chapter 1 . 4/20/2001
That's funny. Write more. I'm feeling monotonous now. Good-bye. ~Maitanziao.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
This was very funny... it was great I really enjoyed it.. I think Umi was really funny.. my favourite part was Princess Prisilla i can so see little kids doing that.. it was great.. I encourage you guys to keep writing.. good luck haha _ «V»
Becci 'D chapter 1 . 4/16/2001