Reviews for Chosen Paths
TPolTucker chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
Come on now Mike, you know better than to do that with me. She is pregnant again, isn't she? Please let me know ASAP. Your stories are like a drug to me, can't get enough of them.
TPolTucker chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
my god. had me shakin there for a minute, and laughin the next. Jesus christ you write pretty terrifyin chapters. Was about to stop readin, then my curiousity got the better of me and finished it out. Damn glad I did too. This the last chappy on this story? How many more stories do you have by the way?
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 6 . 9/18/2005
Awesome Chapter!

This teaches us 2 things so far:

#1. Dahak just won't stop trying to take over the world...

#2. When you strain your hand against metal chains, it hurts big time and will break your hand! lol

Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

AWESOME CHAPTER! GO TONY!

Herc lol - back to his old self (I guess because of the "wine"? lol

Keep going!

Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
WOAH! AWESOME, AWESOME TWIST!

I love it!

Great chapter!

Aw, very sad though...:'(

TPolTucker chapter 5 . 9/16/2005
Interestin turn of events. I like it. How is Quintis goin to like it when they confront him? Can't wait to see.
TPolTucker chapter 4 . 9/13/2005
interestin twist of events. I love it. Can't wait to see what happens next.
TPolTucker chapter 3 . 9/12/2005
reminded me of Nancy Sinatra's song, These boots are made for walkin. You still amaze me as to how you write all this and can get it so acurate-like that I would never know it to be fiction. Keep it up.
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Awesome Chapter!

Go Antonia!

Even though I've read bits and pieces of one of your other stories, I'm really liking David. :) Go Gabby! :)

gabxena21 chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
OMG! I am really likin your stories. Please update soon!
TPolTucker chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
still got me captivated. took me over an hour to get through that chapter. and I see you implemented my suggestion, and applaud you for it. Keep it up, I love it.
Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
Great Chapter!

Evil But Friendly Rival chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I like what you have so far.

Interesting Chapter!

Keep Going! :)

TPolTucker chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I missed not seein an update. and by the way, Iolas isn't how spell that name, it's Ioulas instead. I have seen it spelled that way with the closed captionin on TV and on other sites where he is listed with the cast. just thought I would let you know. Other than that, perfect chapter.