Reviews for Operation:4Gotten
DarkXRachel chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Hey :) I liked this confession part that was too cute :) And i like Wally's teenage attitude - it's typical of him :D But i hope he remembers a little and No. 2 & 5 realize they better make use of time of what they got :) Great story! Update soon! ;)
Laurie43 chapter 6 . 8/31/2009

seriously this has such a good plot and i love the way you have told this from kuki's point of view

and the romance...i loved the ending of chapter 4 and the way they was different than other fics i have read on KND

i know this may not get updated but you really should think about continuing this fic as it's amazing and i just love it. also i never give up on fics that i find at a good standard unless the author offically says they are giving up themselves

so anyway i really do hope this does get updated :D
Luna Rapunzel chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
This story made me do two things:

1- Stay up half an hour past my bedtime. I was supposed to go to bed at 2:30, and it's almost 3.

2- Cry.

Crying before bedtime- never a good combination, but that's what the best stories do...
Generic Name chapter 6 . 8/11/2006
The anniversary of when you last updated is drawing fairly close so I hope you haven't forgetten this story. Usually narratives written in first-person don't really work for me but I like this one. If we're going to knitpick about canon, technically Numbuh 5 is the oldest and would therefore be decomissioned first, BEFORE Numbuh 4. But hey, being an author means you get unlimited creative license, so who cares about little details like that? Here's hoping for an update in the near future.
Negatronic chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I have read it 5 times now ! And I still like it !
anonymustache chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
I reall like this. The spelling and grammar are pretty tight and I find your characterizations of the characters are interesting. They obviously have a few more years of experience under their belts, but they're still essentially the same kids from the time they were 10. I particularly like the brother/sister relationship Two and Three have - a dynamic that is definitely in the show, but that few authors delve into.

All in all, this is very sweet and well written. I'd love to see you continue this fic.
Fiona. And what chapter 6 . 2/1/2006
Plz don't let this be THE LAST CHAPSTAR! Nah! No! Plz it's GREAT! No Need To End It Here, Bucko! It's perfectimungo!
Fiona. And what chapter 2 . 2/1/2006
KEWL! Oopsie, I reviewed twice to this fic. Oh well! The more the merrier!
Fiona. And what chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Bootiful! Totally Bootiful! The only non-bootiful thing is YOU DONT UPDATE...! Oh well! Anywayz totally FAB fic! Keep up the good work! Brilliant! El Magnifico! Fantastique!
YACOV chapter 6 . 1/12/2006
Please, please say you're working on the next installment, this story is going to well to just be left behind.

Update soon... and in the meantime I'll do the same...
ShadowCoop chapter 3 . 1/6/2006
The story is perfect ! Man - I like it so much !
Guitar06 chapter 6 . 12/28/2005
This is so good! It was definitly worth the wait.
Numbuh 9713 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Hey ! I like this one ! The ending is quite good , but it can be beter . But the story rules ! I would like to make a comic , or an episode about it .

P.S. Sorry for my bad english , cuz I'm from Lithuania .
Samamanthe2121 chapter 6 . 12/3/2005

s o cute

and the cute attitude thing , priceless
Shadow Coop chapter 6 . 12/3/2005