Reviews for For Both of Us
Jersey S chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Hey, it's Alyssa, from school.

Wow... though I don't know too much about Wicked, I'm familiar enough with the Wizard of Oz, so I think I get this. Anyway, it was really beautiful. You said everything in so little time that I'm really impressed. I take it from the context that Elphaba's the bad witch, so it's really interesting that she gave Glinda the strength to go on with her life. I love it... and the imagery at the end was really pretty, epecially the image of Emerald City. (I'm a sucker for imagery.)

Awesome stuff! :D
whogirl chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
This is a good fic and I know it has been awhile, but could you please move this fic into the Wicked category? All you need to do is go to your main page after log in, click stories, click edit which is to the right of the fic, scroll down and change the category to Wicked. Thank you very much.
Cassandra Lee chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
It ALMOST made me cry. I think if I had actually seen the show and I wasn't at school, I just might have.
Symbolist chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Please move this to the Wicked category. We're trying to get all the Wickfics in there. And that's where this belongs. :-)
blufair chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Ooh, this was really good. It's short, but kind of beautiful. I love the change in tone between the beginning and end of the fic as Glinda finds her source of inner strength. Glinda does seem to be weak in many ways, but she has the potential to be very strong, and I like how this fic showed that. It's especially sweet that her epiphany came from Elphaba, whether the actual Elphaba is somehow visiting her or it's Glinda's inner Elphie that lives in her memories. Very nice!
Opera Darling chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I love it! It's a short, yet absolutely sweet, look at how Glinda might feel immediately after the departure of the Wizard. I really liked her reflections on how she felt Elphaba was the stronger of the two and the most worthy to see what Oz had become after all the work she had done, despite their beliefs that she was/is evil. I also like the little "interjection" by Elphaba... a nice little wake-up call to Glinda, the poor girl! It was a beautiful short story and a nice look at the beginning of hope for Oz's future.