Reviews for The Twists and Turns of Love
JP1124 chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
Great story loved it
The Uncool guy chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Man! This fanfic is a fluff bomb. Too much Moe! God, I would not write that much romance even if I want ! This is f**king awesome bro
Anthony1l chapter 19 . 10/23/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
CrossoverFan chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
For some reason I've really been into Kim X Ron fics recently and I gotta say you've done it really well. I really like your story, so far.

Main reason for this review, I have to say the whole girl talk compared to guy talk was well written, totally believable, and utterly hysterical. Loved that part it had me cracking up.
Daki92 chapter 19 . 5/30/2011
HMm, a very interesting story
taz0718twoaol.com chapter 19 . 8/12/2009
MAN I SO HOPE THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE STORY THIS IS SO GETTING GOOD I LOVE THIS STORY SO PLEASE DONT STOP IT NOW
Sircot chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
How dare you sleep? I thought that you would put much more effort into appeasing the crazy fans than that. Seriously, do you want us to find out where you live and double the demand for pitchforks and torches?

Seriously though, I love your stories. I was going to read a bit more before reviewing, but I felt that I just had to respond to the incredible claim of sleeping. Seriously.

Just as a form of a taunt: "The awesomely awesome awesomeness was almost as awesome as the awesomely awesome awesomeness should have been." If you think that you can do better, I can use more conjunctions.
storyreader51 chapter 5 . 4/6/2008
Nobody commented on Bonnie's "curse" saving Kim and Monique? In the prequel? That's wrongsick.

Good writing on your part. Looking forward to see what develops.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 19 . 1/20/2008
Excellent story and well named. Having read the whole story, I'm going to comment on the highlights.

I liked how you handled the coming home after curfew sitch. James' little talk about them dating was very well done. The first date was great and definitely done in the Kim Possible style, touching, funny with a bit of awkweird tossed in. Dang, Ron is the man! He planned the date just right and ended it on a very high note. And comes a twist. Bonnie with her snarky attitude and Ron's "talk" with his father. Next Ron shows his reaction to "losing" Kim on Ed. Poor Ed. He'll never look at Ron the same. Then another twist with Ron want to take things slow. All very plausible and very much Ron. Then, there's the girls conversation about Kim and Ron dating intertwined with the guys speaking. Excellent. Oy the chip sitch. Not good even an encounter with DNAmy could help with this but Kim's got a plan and it works. Oy birth control pills...Nice resolution though. Them you surprise us with another chapter where it seems something's going behind Kim's back and she wories but it turns out to be a surpise party. Very nice. Oh man even teh villain were betting on when Kim adn Ron would hook up - Hilarious! And now Kim's trying to cook - one thing leading to another and the whole dinner is ruined - very well written. School begins and well they can't seem to lose Barkin and then there was the faux paus. Intereseting time to talk about it and then he left Kim tied up while talking. And then it wraps up with a confrontation with Drakken and Shego. Looks like Kim got her revenge. All in all great work...And it leads to Bonnie's Curse.

- Drakonis Aurous
Silent Amethyst chapter 19 . 8/19/2007
good work! i only have one complaint though... there were too many exclaimation points, especially in places were they didn't exatly fit, at least in my opinion. still, it was a good story!
TheOneSethCohen chapter 19 . 8/1/2007
What a great ending to am amazing story! Now if you dont mind I will start reading Bonnies Curse!

TheOneSethCohen

Eh...just P trick
TheOneSethCohen chapter 10 . 8/1/2007
i remember watching when i would forget out watching the movie and then explaining to my parents that we were not kissing at all it just looked at that. cant wait for the action!
TheOneSethCohen chapter 6 . 7/31/2007
okay so Moniques line :hurt my girl here, I will beat you down makes me think of Mr. T lol
TheOneSethCohen chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
But I wasn’t going to use the blowtorch again… I was thinking pliers

rolf! loved it!
TheOneSethCohen chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
I'd have to say this is the best chapter so far.

As I said before poor poor Ron.