Reviews for Whatsername
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Beautiful I love how Jess is!

You didnt ..what did you say again...butcher him up.
greenday4eva chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
your fic is really good! i luved it! and high five for using a green day song! they r my favorite group!
spazymcfish chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Dean can go and burn in a firey pit of hell!
simplydoitbest chapter 1 . 12/10/2005
good! but i read this in aug. its now dec. so update!b/c it didnt seem like a one shot
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
I really liked it, and you picked a song from the best band ever!
somebody chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
why the heck are you reciting a green day song? a. jess didn't have any pictures to burn and b. he remembers her name as well as her face, so the song doesn't go very well with the story. other than that good fic though.
Ten Ticket Thrill Ride chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
gah! you stole my idea! well, i'll get over it because frankly, your version made my version look like crap. you also picked a good song. D best freaking song by the best freaking band.

is this a one-shot? if not, then UPDATE!
The Sacred Feminine chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Hehe. That's cute. I really liked it. I think you should write another one...
Abby L chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
This is really good. I like it because it shows jess' internal battle. Keep going and don't stretch any parts of it out. Good job so far!
Mr.Tre Cool chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh my God! I love that song. I love Green Day and that's one of the best songs on the CD in my eyes but back to your story. It's good. Will you continue. I love how Jess is like talking to himself. But the song really suits it espcially the end. Forgetting you, but not the time. Because Dean was there he kind of had to try and forget about Rory. Really good.
LovinMiloLexy chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Hey. Great story. Keep it going but just make sure it's a lit! Oh by the way i love the song 'Whatsername' Mostly because i'm a little obsessed with Green Day but what the hell! Update soon! x
Roxydesigns chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Oh I'm liking this so far! I'd like to see what Rory's gonna do when she sees him. Ooh! Maybe she'll kiss him, like the other time, ooh! Maybe she'll break up with Dean! AH DEATH TO DEAN! oh sorry, got carried away again:P