Reviews for Sacrifice of Duty
Sequinn chapter 1 . 5/4
Wow, what a beautiful story.
ME chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What a beautiful story!
Alia el Bolock chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
What can i say, perfect just perfect... i mean it's like the perfect blend of all the episodes that are Jack and Sam that i adore and know by heart: entity, solitudes, touch of death knell etc with the come'ere and line in the sand (though it's not jack) and add to it the creativity,elegant and capturing style of NothingProfound, I must say am rly impressed. Felt like I was watching the real thing only it was better cz there was more of what I love... Thanks
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
I've always thought that he would be deep in pain and troubles because shooting her... There was no way for him to cope easily.

This was a very good story :o)
fanka77 chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
All I can say is WOW! Great story...
steelefanforever chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
Wow. That was so well written. That scene from Entity where he is sitting by her bed after he zats her made me want to cry. I think you did an excellent job capturing the emotion of the episode.
LikeCheapWine chapter 1 . 6/7/2008

That was so very good )
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
That was a really good story and I like how you basically had Jack and Sam's positions switched from "Solituddes". I really liked this.
Ibaraz chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
I absolotely love this story! I think it is beautifully written and truly touches my heart. I wish we would have seen this on the show because, honestly, it would have fit right in there. Both Jack and Sam are written just as they are on the show, so good job on that too!

I've read this several times now, and it still moves me. I love the descriptions, the dialogue, the flash-backs. You manage to wrap it up really great, and this is definitely one of my favorite SG-1 stories!
smithcrafter chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Good story. Good angst.
JadedOne47 chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
That was great.. Know you wrote it years ago... but it was really great.
Rachel Smith Cobleigh chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Your story did a good job keeping me engaged, though it was a bit thick with the melodrama and the repeated descriptions of eye colors :) and they were just slightly out of character. But still, satisfying in its own way. Careful with homonyms ("bare" instead of "bear") and misspellings ("breath", the noun, instead of "breathe", the verb).

Thanks for the fun read, and keep on writing!
Irresistibly desired chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Beautiful. So a favorite
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
ohmigod, this was so sad. i almost died along with sam cuz i couldnt breath. wow, great job!
Dr. Scott chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Iliked this story even better than the last one...great work!