Reviews for Necessary Affections
Zela3 chapter 20 . 4/27
So. Have you abandoned this story or has life simply been getting in the way for a really long time? I personally would like to see what happens next but if its abandoned then I would kind of like to know so I can take it off my alert list as I like to take them off it when a story's done in case they ever impose/there is a limit on how many story alerts we can have...
stellavance chapter 20 . 1/30
Poor, abandoned story...
katelaina1717 chapter 15 . 6/28/2015
You say that Harry seems immature in the books?! Have you ever read them and seen kids in real life? No immature kid would go risking their lives to save others and not think of their own. Angsty he may be but I think having a mad man after you and suffering years of abuse and yes being locked in a cuboard does count, would make anyone that way. Seriously normally I give a simple review and never flame since writers have their own choice what to write, but you write rape and then act like it is fine! And personally I think you are the immature one not seeing how hellish Harry had of a life and Draco was a spoilt rotten prick even Jk agreed!
Guest chapter 20 . 4/5/2015
almost 8 years and still no update what's the hold up?
AkiraNatsume chapter 20 . 11/3/2014
More chapters please.
HalfBloodPrincess1999 chapter 20 . 10/2/2014
Please update this story is amazing _
narutonarutolove chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
im wondering why has it been seven years since last update, cause this story is VERY interesting.
Mashkai30 chapter 20 . 4/7/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:)
PrincessBetty01 chapter 20 . 3/17/2014
Honestly, I hadn't expected anything like that and Hermione got this right on about love and how it should be. I wonder if she'd ever consider to be a wizard psychology or something, lol. At least, Sage will see 'mummy' involved...hopefully. As for Severus, such patience has been giving the man is a lot to handle more than anyone could ever suspect. However, with Harry's fear, I could find no reasons why not he lack the affection to his own son. I think what he needs to understand that a strong powerful parent of a mother is the powerful role. Honestly, I wonder, if with each time they consummate, they're getting rid of Voldemort's soul with love, which could lead to victory to kill him for good (after the hunting the rest of the horcruxes). Harry should really have faith in himself a little more. Besides, wanting a girl, what happened here!? *sighs* I hope they have one somewhere in their lifetime.
AnimalLover411 chapter 20 . 11/30/2013
can we get another update in the near future please?
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
I'm kinda bummed out that u made harry depressed. Like wtf? U had a great thing going and so it's sad and I wanna shoot harry in the face. I luved this story but now harry is being a bitch
Arcane Theorem chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Love this story and have been waiting ages for it to be updated/completed ;_; Any chance you'll be able to finish it in the future or is it going to be 'discontinued' forever? Hope you're doing well and I can't wait to see more from you in your writing-you really capture the characters splendidly!
alex chapter 20 . 4/28/2013
great story, please continue. please
cyiusblack chapter 6 . 4/24/2013
update soon
ShatteredDragon chapter 20 . 12/14/2012
gah you cant just leave this unfinished!