Reviews for My Last Breath
TTY7 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
So tragic and sad, yet really nice too. Good story. You're an excellent writer. Seriously, I'm near tears right now. Goodness, it just hurt to read Sora saying goodbye to Kairi one last time and the fact that they'll never be together hurts too. My heart strings have been tugged on this one. Really good work on this. I really liked the fact that it was in Sora's point of view too. It really sold the story for me.
likeaPETTER chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
"know that my heart's always yours in a way."
hahaha. Great pun.

A sweet two shot. Pretty sad for chapter one. But, overall, great story dawg.
flee the scene chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
well well well. one of my favorite stories rewritten with a new twist in the second chapter. i loved it. honestly. the first chapter because it involved all the drama and sadness, i love that. but the way the second chapter ended, just made it feel right.
niji-basu chapter 2 . 5/6/2008
huwah... the 1st chapter made me cry enough... this is a nice fanfic because I've been looking for some drama... ) thanks!
AwesomeJoshua chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
why my friend i can honestly say with tears in my eyes falling down my face that this story was so incredibly great and heartbreaking that i cried...yes...i cried. its so weird though...i havent cried in so long so i thought i couldnt cry anymore. but with a few amazing words your characters brought back the tears. thank you so much for writing something so incredible. and in all respects i can actually be able to go to sleep tonight knowing that ive been satisfied]
Blue Phoenix Flower chapter 2 . 4/5/2008
WOW! What a sad two-shot though for feels unfinished. it's hard to explain. Anyway, keep writing!
ManaKing chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
TT_TT So sad...

But, they love eachother...They will live on in eachother's hearts...forever.

up there

cheesiest line EVER
squeetzy chapter 2 . 4/3/2008
aww, so beautiful! :) I'm glad you added another chapter to satify my questions, its epilogue! d-
Shanna chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I love this fanfic so much. I read the original, and I love them both. This fanfic is and will always be my all time favorite. Don't know what else tosay but, perfect.
sunflowerb chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
Well, I don't recall ever reading the original version of this, but I have to say that this version is phenomenal. This is absolutely beautiful! Then again, is there anything of yours that isn't? You're one of those authors who when I see that they have a new story out, I automatically check it out.

This one is so unique; it's like an upbeat tragedy.
Glimmer of Brutality chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Oh God! *sniffs* THat was so sad! Where are the tisues? Anyways, sweet but so sad! ARGH! I feel like crying , lol.
g chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
squeetzy chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
*cries*wah! i should've listened to you when you said to get a tissue ready. i LOVED it! you wrock!
MavsGirl22 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That was so incredibly sad! Beautifully written, but sad...
Sayshello3 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
(Sniff) Oh my god. I might start crying. This was so well typed. OMG- I gotta go get a tissue. Bottom line- this was pure amazing.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »