Reviews for See You Space Cowboy
Minn chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Awesome story :-) very happy to read on your profile that you will be continuing, have been waiting for this!
kahuna chapter 11 . 11/5/2012
I really hope you have the time to complete this because it's fascinating. Love all the characters from different genres coming together in such a bellievable fashion.
RoczaDeb chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
Poke. Poke. Poke...

Hi, I just wanted to say that I read this story awhile ago and recently had to rake my brains to re-read it. I would love to see more of it. I love your fic and you do a great dark J/S.

But I could swear that there was another chapter where Jack found out about Tony and paid him a visit. In my mind, Jack broke into Tony's home using a backdoor code on Tony's security system that Tony originally developed and thought was a secret. Jack threatened Tony to 'treat her right' and that she was a 'national treasure'. After he left, Tony got to thinking and decided that he needed to find out more about Sam's work.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that we are all still eagerly awaiting more. Please take all the time you need, but we will continue to poke you until you comply.

ChevronChick chapter 11 . 6/11/2010
Hi! this is a really great story! I just HAVE to know how it ends! PLZZZ write more to this and finish it plz plz pllzzzzz
pain in the mikta chapter 11 . 7/16/2009
C'mon, Vicky!

This needs an update!

Pretty please?
fnfnztri chapter 11 . 2/12/2009
Cowboy Bebop was one of my favorite shows as well. I'm fascinated by this story, hopefully you'll continue it.
Minn1 chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
please update soon! the curiosity of what is going to happen next is KILLING ME! *groan* pretty please!
Laura chapter 11 . 10/14/2007
Hi Vicky,

See you Space Cowboy is great. Excellent protrayal of a Dark Jack. I had a hard time with Teal'c just being gone... Anyways, I don't know if you are still writing, but I'd really like to read the end of this story.

Thanks!
m4rk6 chapter 11 . 6/18/2007
I love slutty Sam stories. I hope you finish this one so we can find out just how slutty Sam gets. Who else is she going to 'forget Jack' -wink wink- with?
sg1 huge fan chapter 11 . 4/12/2007
wow its been ages, I finally caught up on some old stories I had on Alert! I hope you will continue the story even though it's been a long time since u wrote any
Phyllis chapter 11 . 1/30/2007
I have really enjoyed this fic since the 1st chapter. I thought that it might have been finished since I couldn't seem to find it anywhere. I think that this is a great fic and am really hoping that you will finish it out. It has great potential to the story line and I would like to see where you will take Jack from here.

Please consider finishing it. Thanks.
Marjolaine chapter 11 . 11/4/2006
I've just come across this story! I think it's great! I hope one day your gonna finish it! I've read some of your other work on stargate and they're all really good! Anyway keep up the good work!
Caroline ONeill chapter 11 . 11/1/2006
You so have to update what the hell is going on?
gale chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Although I hate Teal'c's death, I love this story. Please keep writing it. I am looking forward to seeing you explore more of Jack's past and his dark side. His character has always been the most interesting one in the series.
JOSH chapter 11 . 6/23/2006
Wow. Those two chapters were really good and chapter 11. part 10 was not what I expected it to be. Very dark but really good. Can't wait to see more and hopefully the end, though many chapters later.