Reviews for Narutotachi Goes to Hogwarts!
Daisainan Neko chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Wow. This is now one of 3 HP/N crossovers I actually really love! Hilarious! Flawless! "Malfoy!" "Harry!" "And Lee!" Hahaha XD
sportytc chapter 32 . 8/8/2014
please please please can you update this soon as i would love to ream more
celmiji chapter 9 . 5/20/2014
Furuba is awesome.
celmiji chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Update or die.
Fanofthisfic chapter 32 . 11/10/2013
I still think that this is the best naruto harry potter crossover comedy in this web.

I hope you will never erase this story, so people and new visitors will know that there is something as enjoyable as this story in the world of fanfiction.

Also, so people who have already read this fic can read it again and again.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
You go, Tenten. "Kill the Malfoy" is a very educational and helpful exercise for young ninja. It teaches prey/predator strategy thinking, hand-eye coordination, and teamwork, while providing a healthy way to build endurance and muscle. I personally believe that "Kill the Malfoy" should be offered in every school gym class once a year. Let's get healthy, get fast, and get rid of those irritating fumblers who like to think they're actually clever!
nights decent chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
boggy boggy boggy boggy boggy yeah
muddy shuddy tuddy yeah
lee-i am the beautiful... ummm what word is that? oh. racist asin beast of... kumo?
nights decent chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
i am reviewing for no reason
no reason
no reason reason reason
jallison099 chapter 32 . 4/16/2013
I like shion and Hermione together
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
e
TeamJemTeamMalec chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
At least you're honest and don't get people's hopes up. Thank you for that.
DanaBlood chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
Hi! Before you ask I'm not stupid and I can read . I understand you abandoned the story and that I'm reviewing for no reason, but frankly I don't care . I'm reviewing because I like the story, it's great, and I think you did a good job with writing it. Dunno why you stopped and I won't ask , it really isn't any of my business anyway. The story is awesome so far , I will keep reading it maybe not reviewing, but I'll finish it. Great job, by the way. _ :)
Frostfire613 chapter 5 . 5/17/2012
I feel that Madoka and Kurogane aren't really needed in the story...
MeNoKnowWhoYouAre chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Delete it if you are not going to be writing it anymore. I think it would be the best thing to do because there are really curious people in the world (ME!) that would hate to get into something that is never going to be completed.
Guest chapter 32 . 1/24/2012
PLEASE! Write more! This is the best Naruto and Harry Potter crossover I've read! And you're getting to a good part! Write more!
1,606 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »