Reviews for Pacifist
NatNicole chapter 6 . 2/12/2014
In the Bardock special, Vegeta saw his home planet be destroyed but didn't clearly see how that happened. (If he had, he'd have tried to beat the crap out of Frieza when he was five)
calorie chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Nice story brew
Regin chapter 29 . 10/29/2013
I Like, I Lust, I Love! Please Update Soon!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/17/2012
Meh. Get the show on the road with the awesome story to go please! Love the fic. Keep typing, I'll keep reading. Nuff said.
Lachriel chapter 29 . 12/26/2011
So... its been almost a year since you updated last. If you're so close to the end, I think you should finish it up. Be good for you.

Not least because then I'd be able to read the rest of it. .~

I always enjoy reading your stuff.
PurpleLemonadex3 chapter 29 . 9/28/2010
awwwieee what happened :( why no more chapters

update please!
xXKaira-HimeXx chapter 29 . 7/18/2010
I like it~ It's both interesting and awesome~ Keep up the good work and update soon :)
Jayn chapter 29 . 4/8/2010
Nice story! :D I really like verything so far! I am so EXCITED to read more! PLEASE update when you can!
CRdragonPyro chapter 29 . 3/30/2010
Lavendar as adverse effects on saiyans. Who knew? Hah, that scene had me laughing. I can't imagine being out of touch with my body while pregnant. I'd wake up and be all, "What the fuck? I'm huge now!" Looking forward to the next one. Peace.
Thomas Drovin chapter 29 . 3/28/2010
Welcome back at long, long last! Nice to see you're still going on with your story! I've still been going on with our DBZ story "Fate's Encounter" by "Puja723" myself.

Anyway...our friends have arrived at their destination and Chessa is almost ready to have Trunks' child! Oh the suspence! Update again soon so I can see the result!
ashestothewind chapter 28 . 3/7/2010
Congrats! On the Marriage and the boy!

I liked the chapter! when u add the new woman saiyan i was like jaw-dropped 'Well vegetea didnt need to go thru all the Chessa and trunks getting together thing after all' and then when u described the manly woman i thought i was going to laugh and cough up my lungs!

lol anyways update soon please!
Lachriel chapter 28 . 8/14/2009
Yay! A new chapter! _ And Bulma's going to be a grandmother...

I wonder if that's sunk in yet.
HazBroZ chapter 17 . 8/4/2009
I love your story. I really do, but the thing that frustrates me is how weak Chessa seems for a Saiyan. I mean if your making her first class shouldn't she be able to take on a simple human? She doesn't have to fight him, just break from his grip and run away.
kitsunekuruoshii chapter 28 . 7/12/2009
more plz and congrats
CRdragonPyro chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
I read this a while ago, but then I stopped, can't remember why, and now that I've found it again I'm pumped! I never really thought about the fact the Vegeta-sai's destruction was never confirmed. I guess I always assumed that Raditz saw it happen, but they weren't there were they. Huh, funny how spoofs become stories, and Chessa's character has really changed too. Becoming a different species with ingrained violent tendencies can do that to you. Oh, has Bra continued her studies? I can't place if it's been the year and a day needed to be a priestess or even if she stuck with it. Just a thought. I look forward to any future updates. Peace.