Reviews for Bad, Bad Girl
RedMary4 chapter 5 . 7/20/2015
Please update story, really nice
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 5 . 3/22/2006
That was good story mad I hope you up date soon
augustgirl chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
I liked this chapter! I can't wait for the next update. Great story. :)
His Lovely Lil Angel chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
cool that was funny update soon
Doesnt Use This Anymore chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
Poor John(Tear drop) That was great. Is Jericho gonna have a sick obbession with Mace! If so I'm gonna so be in for the next chapters. Please update soon! PEACE!
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
Lmao. Nice ch! Update soon!
His Lovely Lil Angel chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
good chap and i hope u update soon
Doesnt Use This Anymore chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
Jericho's still a pain. Nothin' changes. Great chapter. Macey she's crazy but good I have to edmit. Well keep it up I love this story and update soon. PEACE!
Demon Spawn chapter 4 . 11/19/2005
Does Cena's daughter have to see to it to make mer dad's life a living hell everytime he is around her? I mean for goodness sakes, I don't cause my parents much trouble and she is only like 3 years younger than I am and she is tormenting Cena non-stop.
Shinebright-Starlight chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
nice chap
His Lovely Lil Angel chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
good chapter and i hope u update sooner than u have been
Doesnt Use This Anymore chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
Suspense hurt but I like this story. Macey sure is picky but who isn't. Love the story hope to see more can't wait. Update soon. PEACE!
Demon Spawn chapter 3 . 9/24/2005
Will Macey ever learn to show her father some respect? Cena had his reasons for not being around when she was born and those reasons were not out of spite for he does have a career as a professional wrestler and it is quite something for him to be able to spend quality time with his family and in this case his daughter Macey. In due time however she will learn to love her father and in turn you will make this story a true example of family love conquering one's personal differences.
His Lovely Lil Angel chapter 2 . 9/16/2005
it is very funny hope u up date soon
HardyFreak101 chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
AWW Luv it! yaya! i cant believe that macey and john dont like each other!lol its funny that she destroyed his jersey collection! lol i laughed my ass off reading that...well update ASAP! Chelsea aka JFAC