Reviews for 2 Terra X
I liked the second one
Aaron Mcnabb chapter 2 . 8/5/2013
THIS...IS F******...BULLSHIT
Aaron Mcnabb chapter 6 . 8/5/2013
Red X shouldn't be Robin, and Terra should be dating Red X. Red X is F****** awesome and so is Terra. this story sucks. if i put my story on this site, people would think its way better than this crap!
loveatfirstterra chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
really REALLY choppy, no emotions whatsoever caused it to be short, but your general plot is good, you just have to dig up those details and smooth it out.
Cori Rain chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
i think the frist one better. cause techinicily(sp?) twins don't have the same DNA just like they don't have the same fingerprints.
Forlorn Melody chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
I like the clone idea more, to me it seems more plausible. But that's just me...
Forlorn Melody chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
I was wondering when somebody would finally come up with the clone idea. Okay plot, but I really like angst.
Bunnysquirrel chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
Well...that was what I was sort of thinkingm, I mean they sound EXACTLY the same, except for Red X has a voice scrambler tihngy...anyway, I like this ending, but I haven't seen the other one so...yeah...
loaned chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
Well, I think the previous one did a much better job. Having a Boy Wonder twin instead of clone would be just plain ol' freaky. _
loaned chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
Foolio. That's pretty cool, a Robin clone to come and step into the picture. Keep writing!
loaned chapter 4 . 9/2/2005
These cliffhangers are killing me dude! Gah!
Bunnysquirrel chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
WEll, another good chapter in the saga ((It's saga, yes?)). Anyway, update soon! How many stories are you going to make this into?
loaned chapter 3 . 9/1/2005
Kewl. Keep em coming!
Bunnysquirrel chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
As for coupling, let's just say the less romance the better. I'm getting annoyed of all the Rea/BB or Star/Robin or god (or whoever you belive in) forbid Slade and Rae, or something like that...Well, I like cute romance, like small amounts of fluff (not a lot), but no "I love you, I cannot live withtout you!" kinda stuff, That is just getting annoying...okay, enough on that topic...nice chapter...that was an original solution to Terra's petrification. I am so happy, I got a story partially dedicated to me! *smiles, very big smile* *then spins around in swirly chair* Keep going, yuor doing great. Also, I have no constuctive critisism to give you. Nope, none at all.
loaned chapter 2 . 9/1/2005
Cool! You ask for couples? Usuall I base it off behavoirs like who acts nice to who and stuff like that. But definitely Rob Star and depending BBRAETER beacuse Raven acts like she hates Beast Boy. in my opinion, these are the best pairs and Cyborg...well...all his girls are either on the other side of the country or Evil. So, I gave you my opinion and I wonder how it will play out? Good job by the way and keep up the good work.