Reviews for Essential Ron-ness
Nolidoli chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
lol nice this story was everything you posted.
JP1124 chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Great story
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Vondrakenhof chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I really should have posted a review before now, given that I've read it (and all your others) countless times now. You have a talent for keeping everyone in character while telling the story of two young people testing the boundaries of their new relationship, one backed by years of friendship.

To be honest your "Essential Ronness" series is pretty much how I picture Kim and Ron's relationship after STD. You know all the bits that Disney won't show. (unfortunately.)

And I wanted to thank you because they way you tell your stories has been an inspiration!
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I really enjoy reading stories that come right after 'So the Drama', no matter how many years it's been now since it came out. Each time I read one it makes me remember. I really like this particular story because it is fun, with just the right amount of tongue in cheek humor. I also particularly like the part about the wood chipper.

Part of what makes this story so good is the familiarity you have between Kim and Ron. They are best friends, way before they were ever dating, so while there's new romantic elements between them, they're still friends, and you show that in your writing by how comfortable they are with each other.

I also have to say thumbs up on including Rufus in both chapters, Ron telling him not to each the chips, then both teens get interrupted when they realize that the little mole rat hasn't listened. Using him in such a way shows good attention to detail, and makes the story that much better.

-Zorpox
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Nice intro
jkrust78 chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Ah, fluff!

Glorious, wonderous fluff!

So sweet and suggary like a lemon square!

I like it!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Duh. Submitted the review for chpt 1 on chpt 2 pg-& visa versa

I’m jazzed-loved the historical & literary references

I’m also stunned. Nobody commented on the “Noble Fool?” or even picked up on it? I sure did. Kind of a DaVinci Code-type allusion tucked away there-coinciding with Wagner and all. At his best, Ron is the essential Parsival-or Percival, depending on the version

& you brought up an excellent point-that someone could’ve rebroadcast a command signal of the same frequency & wavelength & reactivated the Diabloes. Given the number of fic’s there are, some other fan writer has to have done a story on it.

Loved the post comments by the char’s

But I too must confess-I don’t know Steve Farley. Did a google-reporter-sports coach-Arizona congressman-of course that was then & this is now.
Rye-bread chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
very sweet, very light, and very shippy-MrDrP's influence does show

interesting to look back at post StD stories in light of the 4th season. Ron sometimes seems to come off even more lamentable-like at the Chez Couteaux in The Big Job
Michael Howard chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Nice story here. No villains in sight anywhere but they aren't missed at all. I love your take on the Kim and Ron relationship. Kim needs to be with Ron because... because she NEEDS to. His laidback personality is as important to her mental health as the Ron Factor, AKA Chaos Theory, is for keeping her alive on their mission work. A win-win situation for everybody (especially K/R shippers like myself, and obviously, the author).
Samurai Crunchbird chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Campy,

Since you took over my role of GhostWriter's antagonist in the 'Science and Snackage' game, I thought it only fair to go through your work and review it.

Th story was very touching. They were 'pushing the weight limit' on the treehouse with those nachos, though...weren't they? :*) I have a feeling the whole place could have crumbled around them during one of their kisses and it would not have fazed them in the least!

I also thought it showed a good bit of insight for Kim and Ron to admit their darkest moments in their friendship. It is said that whatever does not kill a person can only serve to make that person stronger. That makes this relationship as strong as triple-reinforced concrete.

I really enjoyed the 'post-story' commentary. I am not familiar with Mr. Farley, though. I guess that's my own ross to bear.

It's on to 'James Regroups' for me.

Your friend in writing,

The Samurai Crunchbird
shana elmsford chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
just Getting this one too.

ps. for my fa list.

_
Danny-171984 chapter 2 . 11/1/2007
I read this before! And what shocks me the most is that I didn't leave a review. That bites. I do like this story. It was pretty cool. Good job on bring on the 'caught in the act' moment between Mr. D. P and the miss-es.
Sir Sebastian chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
Ron really should think twice before speaking. He was just lucky Kim wasn't really mad at him.

Loved it. It was funny and romantic, and addressed some issues that could have been deal-breakers between the two. The feedback was brilliant!
Drakonis Aurous chapter 2 . 9/14/2007
Excellent story. Great follow up to STD. Kim's little confession and Ron's reflections from "Blush" were a very nice touch.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »