Reviews for Essential Ron-ness
Bobtrumpet chapter 2 . 3/11
Very cute. Favorited. I wonder where .P's hand was?
And who is Steve Farley?
Mac-man3779 chapter 2 . 2/28
Finish Mating Games, I wanna see how the party turned out.
Mac-man3779 chapter 1 . 1/19
Love the emotional depth you put into this story.
Aronim chapter 2 . 2/29/2016
Fun. Well done.
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/23/2015
well, this is a great chapter...
The rising of the relationship between Kim and Ron, and some surprises that we're going to see in Chapter 2!
Nolidoli chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
lol nice this story was everything you posted.
Jp Marshall Law chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Great story
Anthony1l chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Vondrakenhof chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
I really should have posted a review before now, given that I've read it (and all your others) countless times now. You have a talent for keeping everyone in character while telling the story of two young people testing the boundaries of their new relationship, one backed by years of friendship.

To be honest your "Essential Ronness" series is pretty much how I picture Kim and Ron's relationship after STD. You know all the bits that Disney won't show. (unfortunately.)

And I wanted to thank you because they way you tell your stories has been an inspiration!
ZorpoxTheConqueror chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
I really enjoy reading stories that come right after 'So the Drama', no matter how many years it's been now since it came out. Each time I read one it makes me remember. I really like this particular story because it is fun, with just the right amount of tongue in cheek humor. I also particularly like the part about the wood chipper.

Part of what makes this story so good is the familiarity you have between Kim and Ron. They are best friends, way before they were ever dating, so while there's new romantic elements between them, they're still friends, and you show that in your writing by how comfortable they are with each other.

I also have to say thumbs up on including Rufus in both chapters, Ron telling him not to each the chips, then both teens get interrupted when they realize that the little mole rat hasn't listened. Using him in such a way shows good attention to detail, and makes the story that much better.

-Zorpox
Daki92 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Nice intro
jkrust78 chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Ah, fluff!

Glorious, wonderous fluff!

So sweet and suggary like a lemon square!

I like it!
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Duh. Submitted the review for chpt 1 on chpt 2 pg-& visa versa

I’m jazzed-loved the historical & literary references

I’m also stunned. Nobody commented on the “Noble Fool?” or even picked up on it? I sure did. Kind of a DaVinci Code-type allusion tucked away there-coinciding with Wagner and all. At his best, Ron is the essential Parsival-or Percival, depending on the version

& you brought up an excellent point-that someone could’ve rebroadcast a command signal of the same frequency & wavelength & reactivated the Diabloes. Given the number of fic’s there are, some other fan writer has to have done a story on it.

Loved the post comments by the char’s

But I too must confess-I don’t know Steve Farley. Did a google-reporter-sports coach-Arizona congressman-of course that was then & this is now.
Rye-bread chapter 2 . 10/10/2009
very sweet, very light, and very shippy-MrDrP's influence does show

interesting to look back at post StD stories in light of the 4th season. Ron sometimes seems to come off even more lamentable-like at the Chez Couteaux in The Big Job
Michael Howard chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Nice story here. No villains in sight anywhere but they aren't missed at all. I love your take on the Kim and Ron relationship. Kim needs to be with Ron because... because she NEEDS to. His laidback personality is as important to her mental health as the Ron Factor, AKA Chaos Theory, is for keeping her alive on their mission work. A win-win situation for everybody (especially K/R shippers like myself, and obviously, the author).
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »