Reviews for Sméagol's Redemption
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I loved it! It was how lotrs plot should have been because Gollum's the best character and didn't derserve to die. Although there are 2 bad points.

A) If Sméagol did look like his old self then he would be dead anyway. He is 600 years old he would crumple to pieces.

B)If lotr was real and the characters looked like their actors then Sméagol would look like Andy Serkis which would be one creepy looking Stoor hobbit. (Andy Serkis acts and does the voices for Gollum and is Sméagol in the flash back in the return of the king
RenaRoo123 chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Awesome :3 Loved it :D
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
A great story. Very well written.
Bovine Beauty chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
That alternate ending was written beautifully. I knew it wasn't Smeagol's fault that he became a monster. It was because of that evil ring corrupting him. When I watched The Return of the King, I pitied him even more than the 2nd film. *sniff* May Smeagol finally live life in peace with his new friends.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
If only, if only . . .

A very good story indeed.
Mutant Goldfish chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Nice! I've always like Gollum and Smeagol, and it's cool to see an alternate end.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Ah, how cool!
Anawey chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Aw! that was one to the sweetest stories I ever had the chance to read! That was such a happy ending. I loved it.
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Good story. I'm glad you made up a happy ending for Smeagol.
Candelabra chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
YES! I LOVE SMEAGOL!

Totally impossible, of course, completely improbable . ..

BUT I STILL LOVE IT, GO SMEAGOL!
Mizamour chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Oh, this...this is great... I love it so much! It's just the ending I wanted for poor Smeagol...this is great! Wow, awesome! I love it! So sweet... o I love it so much!