Reviews for World's Clash
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 8 . 11/30/2006
I'm so excited-and I just can't hide it! Come on! Come on! Come on! You know...well, I want to :) Greatness and pokes to the Trish!
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 8 . 11/28/2006
Haha Kimmi's a spaz. yay Spazes!
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
Kimmi's left out of everything the dear cousins do. yay for being kicked by horse like creatures!
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 7 . 10/10/2006
Oh SQUEE! Awesome. I had forgotten some of that. I'm so excited about the next chapter...Every chapter actually.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 6 . 9/6/2006
Great work! I'm smiling like a mad woman...heehee.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Awesome job. The snappy dialogue was a work of genius (lol). Great work, Trish. It's like reliving a piece of my life.
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
Bwaha I feel sparks between Mini and Draco... but why would the head girl want to annoy the Weasly twins I wonder... heh great job can't wait till the next chapter! So hurry up with it or I'll annoy you like you've never been annoyed before!
The Mortal chapter 4 . 1/19/2006
hay hay love the story UPDATE! we love jade so is just to cool!

lots of love

Kat black, Rossy, Angel
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 4 . 10/31/2005
Good form, Ol girl! It's like reliving it...ah, the good old days...
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Hehe sweet... can't wait for the entire group to get together... its gonna be awesomeness bwaha
falconwing chapter 3 . 10/11/2005
great! ;D
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
Three words: BLOOD SUCKING FIEND! BWAHAHAH ...Cough... yes.. ahem... love it.. very well done... ::nod nod::
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 3 . 9/26/2005
I loved it! So Mini is wearing a coral gown...lol. And Jade's in Jade... Mind speak is god.
falconwing chapter 2 . 9/5/2005
One thing I would like to point out to Go-Go Ruse is that we are all fully aware of what a Mary Sue is.

None of our characters can be classified as such, and I highly suggest that you wait till they are properly introduced before making such assumptions.
falconwing chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
great so far, I'm glad you have more time to do this.