Reviews for World's Clash
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
I FINALLY UNDERSTAND! LMAO I was so confused by that when we rped it lmao
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
Nice job, Trish! I especially love that last line! It was highly amusing...for us..heehee.
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I love it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Go-Go Ruse chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
While your grasp of the grammar, spelling, and punctuation is better than many stories I've read of the same...premise (there have been quite a few this one is in no way original) there's a few points I feel the need to make.

These characters you're creating are Mary Sues. If you or any of your co-horts in writing don't know what a Mary Sue is, google it. Mary Sues are despised by most with any integrity and skill within fandom. All in all a Mary Sue ruins whatever redeemable parts to the story as a whole.

You've added so many OFCs that it's difficult to know what's going on. Many read Harry Potter fan fiction to read the book characters not some projection of the author's self into the story.

Another thing by added three different fandoms together (HP, Angel, and Buffy) you've added even more confusion. While crossovers can be written well you've just seemed to plot these fandoms together and chaos does ensue in this instance.

As much as you have fun RPG'ing these characters I suggest keeping them to yourselves and trying your hand at actually writing the HP characters realistically.

While I am in no way trying to be cruel and this is not a flame by the definition of such, I am being honest and curteous with my honesty.

~Go-Go Ruse
Blitz-the-Falling-Blunder chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
BWAHAHAHA I WIN FOR HAVING THE SHORTEST BIO! GO ME! lol but really, bravo. I love it and can't wait for more. You will deffinantly get a chocolate chip cookie tomorrow. BRAVO
20 | « Prev Page 1 2