Reviews for Harry Potter and the Secret Horcrux
Soki711 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
Why in most stories Hermione and Ron seem to end up a couple. Ron has so many faults that are too numerous to mention and being paired with the smartest witch, who actually has a good personaiity doesn't make any sense.
Thu chapter 9 . 8/6/2008
“Lupin IS experienced at Potions. He told me so back in third year,” Harry argued.

Shouldn't it be ISN'T?
OtakuLeader chapter 29 . 11/12/2007
Well, that was a nice short chapter. However, don't you just hate it when you're writing a story about an actual novel and then you just read the actual novel and then realize your story's completely shot? Sigh, I almost wish that you didn't read DH and continued on writing the story your own way, but then that wouldn't be fair to at all. _~ Well, keep up the good work and I do hope you'll continue on writing this story. It's that good in my opinion!~ _ Take care! 12:12PM 07/11/12
jayley chapter 29 . 11/1/2007
lot's of book 7 stories had a battle of hogwarts though, i don't think many people would think u totally changed your idea to follow hers...what would have been funnier is if u'd had the tiara as a horcrux. i've actually read a couple of stories where the tiara actually was the last horcrux, way before book 7 even came out...but before rowling, i hadn't really seen a gringotts one, so it was a good idea...
Silver Warrior chapter 29 . 11/1/2007
ouch. Voldie's planning an attack on the Weasley's, is he? Damn.
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 29 . 10/31/2007
I wish you got harry to punch ginny right in the face.
Lucy chapter 28 . 10/18/2007
Plz Plz Plz can you update. I've been waiting for ages. I love the story and really want to know what's going to happen in the end. Again Plz update.
teachergirl chapter 28 . 9/21/2007
I've given it two months. Surely you've finished DH by now. I was enjoying your story, but I don't wait over two months for anybody to post. I hope you will come back to story at some point, but I've deleted it and I'm on to something else.

Since it's been so long, perhaps you might want want to leave an author's note to let your readers who wll return know what you are planning. If you've dropped the story they deserve to know.
Silver Warrior chapter 28 . 8/8/2007
oh, wicked story, really nice! Love your protections on the Cup, and its location. Overall thgings are going well, but if Voldemort HAS discovered that Harry knows of his Horcruxes then they'll be in for a MUCH tougher time. And I'm anxiouly awaiting to see what little tidbits of DH you put in (the hallows themselves, I doubt we'll see in here). Overall, a really nice story, and it feels like it's not even bhalf finished in some ways. Hope you update soon.
Lucy chapter 28 . 8/2/2007
I love this story, and can't wait to read the next chapter. Please update soon!
SunderlandHeir chapter 28 . 7/29/2007
I really am enjoying this story. I do hope you will continue and finish it. It doesn't matter if the last book is out. I like someones else take on the story. I hope others will continue their stories as well and hope that they will pick up where J.K. off. Even though this is the end of series doesn't mean that others can't salley forth and continue on. Keep up the good work. I really like your version of life and adventures of Harry Potter.
Nikki chapter 28 . 7/24/2007
You should surely continue with the story.. I want to see how i turns out..
Kay chapter 28 . 7/18/2007
I just wanted to express how much I enjoyed your writing. You really know how to keep the readers attention. It was so good I couldn't stop reading it. You have a great talent. keep it up... more to the story please... YOU ARE GREAT!
Enigma chapter 16 . 7/17/2007
too bad you're not going to make it a Harry/Cho story. the two are so much more interesting than Harry/Ginny.
Deb chapter 27 . 7/17/2007
I have nothing to complain about your writing because I think it's great but I still can't stand Ginny - Harry and Ginny is just so boring. I know J.K Rowling shipped the two in HBP but...ugh!