Reviews for Shadows' Waiting
krynny su chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
This was literally perfect. 3
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
This was a wonderful story. It really was. I enjoyed it very much.
serenityselena chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
intriguing plot _
eset chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
I know it's a few years late, but that was an amazing story.
Asterisks chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
This was good! It's so hard to find good crossovers, especially ones that keep everyone in character.

I was a little dissapointed that they all forgot. But I guess it was kind of necessary.

Thanks for sharing this.
Monki-Neko chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
Wow, this is absolutely amazing-I mean to combine one of the most blody, emotional cop shows on tw with BTVS? That's probably one of the most difficult crossovers people could write and even harder to keep realistically or even the smallest bit close to canon. I just wanted to say that this is a wonderful story and that I would love to read more of your fics.
GoldenRat chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
Such a great crossover. The fix-it spell certainly smoothed out a lot of problems.
physicsteach chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow! great story! Wicked awesome plot, well-paced and fabulously written. Kudos!
Tassos chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
That was deeply cool. An amazing crossover of two very different fandoms. Where to begin with this... I loved how the whole thing was from the svu perspective and handled deflty like a case until it all turns left. Sharply. The characterizations were well done, especially the Buffy ones with which I'm more familiar. And how you handled the Elliot/Olivia thing was terrific. Letting them have being together and then ripping it away, so sad, but ultimately for the best. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
flippinada chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow, great fic. You succeeded in blending two very different fandoms into a plausible and suspenseful story. Good characterisation, well-written (I particularly enjoyed your use of imagery) and an intriguing plot. Really nice work.
MrKlortho chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I just stumbled on this story, and I have to tell you its one of the better written stories Ive read in a long time. I think you nailed the characterization of all the characters, and youve fashioned a very entertaining story. Please write a sequel soon, or another story of equal or greater value
selori chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Ah, you finished it!

Great story! I've seen 1 episode of SVU, I think, but I'm betting you got the flavor and texture of the characters just right. Loved the interaction between Eliot and Liv. Good job.

Great plot. I really liked the scene with Eliot and Faith - how he saw what was really going on with her.

You might try adding another paragraph break or two between scene changes. The way it's formatted here, you can't tell that the scene has shifted until a sentence or two into the paragraph.
Lexi chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
this story rocks, please update soon!

happy writing :)
Nikos chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
This is VERY promising. Please keep up the great work.
Bob-from-Accounting chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
Good beggining. I have always enjoyed stories when buffy crossovers with shows that are based in the real world. Keep up the good work.