Reviews for Shadows' Waiting
Suzululu4moe chapter 7 . 5/3
i wonder how old she is...

lol cops getting a reality check
Suzululu4moe chapter 6 . 5/3
lol the new arrivals.
Suzululu4moe chapter 5 . 5/3
guy is suicidal talking to Faith like that... good thing she didn't punch him.
Suzululu4moe chapter 4 . 5/3
poor cop guy getting his preception of reality destroyed. now hed probably get paranoid of supernatural aspects in various crime cases over the years.
Suzululu4moe chapter 2 . 5/3
lol the great big misunderstanding. poor giles.
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 5/3
hmm i wonder what is she... a seer? or a woman with latent magical abillites.
lolz sexy time with the cop.
Jhiz chapter 10 . 9/9/2015
Very cool crossover that seems to do a great job with the characters from both shows. Thank you for sharing.

You did a great job describing the shadows and happenings in the basement. The creepy magic from the shadows was just that, creepy which made it really effective. I liked that Fin knew about vamps but didn't say anything (*snicker* oh yeah, Nikki Wood to the rescue... good thing he needed help before Spike got her). The comment about clearing out the nest made me laugh. I also thought you did a good job of describing the fight scene and the cameos by the dead loves was a nice touch.

Thank you for sharing!
thebluninja chapter 10 . 7/18/2015
An interesting fic. I'm not a fan of SVU, but this was up on the TvTropes FanficRecs for Buffy, and sounded interesting, so I gave it a shot. Pretty good, overall.
thebluninja chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
I'm honestly surprised that Giles is going all-in with full honesty about everything. Curious to see how that works out for him.
krynny su chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
This was literally perfect. 3
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
This was a wonderful story. It really was. I enjoyed it very much.
serenityselena chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
intriguing plot _
eset chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
I know it's a few years late, but that was an amazing story.
Asterisks chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
This was good! It's so hard to find good crossovers, especially ones that keep everyone in character.

I was a little dissapointed that they all forgot. But I guess it was kind of necessary.

Thanks for sharing this.
Monki-Neko chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
Wow, this is absolutely amazing-I mean to combine one of the most blody, emotional cop shows on tw with BTVS? That's probably one of the most difficult crossovers people could write and even harder to keep realistically or even the smallest bit close to canon. I just wanted to say that this is a wonderful story and that I would love to read more of your fics.