Reviews for Shadows' Waiting
Jhiz chapter 10 . 9/9
Very cool crossover that seems to do a great job with the characters from both shows. Thank you for sharing.

You did a great job describing the shadows and happenings in the basement. The creepy magic from the shadows was just that, creepy which made it really effective. I liked that Fin knew about vamps but didn't say anything (*snicker* oh yeah, Nikki Wood to the rescue... good thing he needed help before Spike got her). The comment about clearing out the nest made me laugh. I also thought you did a good job of describing the fight scene and the cameos by the dead loves was a nice touch.

Thank you for sharing!
thebluninja chapter 10 . 7/18
An interesting fic. I'm not a fan of SVU, but this was up on the TvTropes FanficRecs for Buffy, and sounded interesting, so I gave it a shot. Pretty good, overall.
thebluninja chapter 2 . 7/18
I'm honestly surprised that Giles is going all-in with full honesty about everything. Curious to see how that works out for him.
krynny su chapter 10 . 3/9/2013
This was literally perfect. 3
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
This was a wonderful story. It really was. I enjoyed it very much.
serenityselena chapter 10 . 3/21/2011
intriguing plot _
eset chapter 10 . 5/5/2010
I know it's a few years late, but that was an amazing story.
Asterisks chapter 10 . 2/2/2010
This was good! It's so hard to find good crossovers, especially ones that keep everyone in character.

I was a little dissapointed that they all forgot. But I guess it was kind of necessary.

Thanks for sharing this.
Monki-Neko chapter 10 . 12/12/2009
Wow, this is absolutely amazing-I mean to combine one of the most blody, emotional cop shows on tw with BTVS? That's probably one of the most difficult crossovers people could write and even harder to keep realistically or even the smallest bit close to canon. I just wanted to say that this is a wonderful story and that I would love to read more of your fics.
GoldenRat chapter 10 . 11/11/2006
Such a great crossover. The fix-it spell certainly smoothed out a lot of problems.
physicsteach chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow! great story! Wicked awesome plot, well-paced and fabulously written. Kudos!
Tassos chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
That was deeply cool. An amazing crossover of two very different fandoms. Where to begin with this... I loved how the whole thing was from the svu perspective and handled deflty like a case until it all turns left. Sharply. The characterizations were well done, especially the Buffy ones with which I'm more familiar. And how you handled the Elliot/Olivia thing was terrific. Letting them have being together and then ripping it away, so sad, but ultimately for the best. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story.
flippinada chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow, great fic. You succeeded in blending two very different fandoms into a plausible and suspenseful story. Good characterisation, well-written (I particularly enjoyed your use of imagery) and an intriguing plot. Really nice work.
MrKlortho chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
I just stumbled on this story, and I have to tell you its one of the better written stories Ive read in a long time. I think you nailed the characterization of all the characters, and youve fashioned a very entertaining story. Please write a sequel soon, or another story of equal or greater value
selori chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
Ah, you finished it!

Great story! I've seen 1 episode of SVU, I think, but I'm betting you got the flavor and texture of the characters just right. Loved the interaction between Eliot and Liv. Good job.

Great plot. I really liked the scene with Eliot and Faith - how he saw what was really going on with her.

You might try adding another paragraph break or two between scene changes. The way it's formatted here, you can't tell that the scene has shifted until a sentence or two into the paragraph.