Reviews for Wednesday's Child is Full of Woe
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2020
My last name is Ingersoll I’ll have you know
nina chapter 38 . 12/7/2018
grat story but can you post a link to the story sharper than a serpants tooth i cant find it :D thanks
Nick chapter 38 . 12/19/2017
You have to update this story! I need to know what happens. Do Neville and Sera form a friendship? Does Sera reject Voldemort? Please update. I will be eternally grateful. I love this story. It's amazing.
Anna Antonia chapter 38 . 6/24/2017
Your story is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. It is fabulous, and brings all my favourite characters together. I love how you managed to portray Bellatrix in a good light, while still leaving in the fact that she is a dangerous sycopath.I read this story a while ago and left the tab open, in hope you would update. I just re-read it, and finished it. I read your authors note, and thought, wouldn't it be great if you were to continue this story. I decided to write this review telling you how much I love you story, and how much I hope that you update.
Slytheringhirl chapter 38 . 1/4/2017
Absolutley amazing! Loved everyword and need more!
MetamorphmagusLupin chapter 38 . 1/4/2016
I've just found your story and I'm hooked! But...uh... where is this new story? Is it on this site? Or perhaps another? I would like to read it! You have such an amazing writing style and it's obvious that you put a lot of care and research into the story. I desperately wish to continue reading about Seraphina.
Guest chapter 38 . 11/2/2014
WHAT HAPPENS? I CAN'T FIND SHARPER THAN A SERPENT'S TOOTH ANYWHERE! I'VE TRAWLED THE INTERNET FOR TWO HOURS AND THERE'S STILL NOTHING. GET A MOVE ON AND WRITE THE DAMN THING!
Bubster chapter 31 . 11/2/2014
Beta reader? I'm interested!
Bubster chapter 38 . 10/15/2014
Bubster chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
I feel so sorry for Rick and Bev. And Will and Danny, too... Danny's struggling. And Bellatrix's pain, betrayed... even more prominent. I feel really sorry for everyone here. And poor Seraphina.
Bubster chapter 18 . 10/14/2014
I love the scene between Bellatrix, Rodolphus and Rabastan. You see another side of Bellatrix - the vulnerable side. It doesn't change the fact that she ruined the life of one toddler and tortured his parents to insanity, but she's so vulnerable underneath, she was doing it out of obligation, she could hardly back out of the deal she'd made with Voldie after he'd granted her dearest wish. Rodolphus cares, he really does, but it's nothing compared to Bellatrix's pain - she had that child inside her, she felt it move, and she...

Adding a third dimension on this, you can still see the angry, sadistic woman who's caused death and pain and ruined the lives of so many because she wants a baby. She really is prejudiced, and there's bigotry in what she says, but she's been brought up to think that way, as have Rodolphus, as have Rabastan (I call him Rabbit), and she's had a tough past - third dimension. And then you go back to when she was little and you think what a cheerless childhood she must have had, and you see the vulnerable little girl fighting to get out... she's just so pitiful. Like a little girl in an axe murderer's body. Bellatrix this way is haunting. She makes me laugh, though.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Bailey reasonable.
Maddox cow.
Bubster chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
AMAZING. Never seen anything like it. The most beautifully portrayed emotions I've seen in a fanfic, Bella near tears, so much pain on both sides... keep writing and don't stop.
Bubster chapter 12 . 8/5/2014
That dream Bellatrix describes... a baby crying in the middle of a fire. It was heartwrenching. What Crouch and Podmore plan is despicable.
Bubster chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Will's sweet. Poor Rick - poor Bev.