Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life, ObiWan
FritzyM4 chapter 1 . 1/3
Nice one! I especially like your tip of the hat to Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life" (starring Jimmy Stewart), when Clarence the guardian angel asks Joseph in heaven, "How am I doing?"
Starhunter79 chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
It's a Wonderful Life is my favourite non Star Wars movie and your adaption of it was great. I loved how these two fit together so well. Quinn was awesome and seeing the differences in everyone's life without Obi Wan were interesting. I would have loved to see a interaction with Cody, Rex or another clone that Obi Wan recognized. Poor Obi Wan still trying to save everyone when he can't even help himself, but I think that's why he is so loved. Six kids, I guess he took to heart the idea of restarting the Jedi order and found a way an enjoyable way to do it, lol. Well if anyone deserves to enjoy his life or mission it's Obi Wan, but I don't see Padme complaining to much either. Thank you for your wonderful story.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 6/17/2011
much preferrable ending than the canon version.
suitepee555 chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
I really enjoyed this story, but then again I'm partial to the "angsty" stuff! Good manipulation of Qui-GOn.
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 7 . 1/31/2008
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 6 . 1/31/2008
six kids, eh?
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 5 . 1/31/2008
aw..that's such a sweet reason to bring her back!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 4 . 1/31/2008
poor padme...and what a creepy man to be held captive by
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
wow...looks like anakin didn't change much

MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
interesting backstory for dex!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
this is a brilliant idea!
BabyLeia chapter 7 . 7/4/2006
Surprise ending. Great story.
jewelledhunter chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Oh that was amazing! I was so...what can I say?
Kenobifan chapter 7 . 12/5/2005
What a wonderful story! I don't know how I missed it, but I am sure glad I found it! :)
LincolnSixEcho chapter 7 . 9/10/2005
Lovely, lovely story! Well done!