Reviews for DIGIMON: The New Path
Sakuno629 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Great story! Hope you update more soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
This is a great story so far. Please write more. ASAP!
darkmagic chapter 7 . 4/16/2003
i liked write more soon.
Blackguard chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
SerpentTreize chapter 7 . 10/8/2002
After reading this fic like ten times, I thought it was finally time to review it. I really like it, although I find that Davis is way too much of a Jackass, but its only there for the story, so I guess I can let that slide. Its cool that Patamon can digivolve to Angemon, even with the control spires around. I wish in 02 that they would show Angemon more often, same for Adventures, but he rarely did show up, which totally sucked. Great work and I can't wait for the rewrite of this thing.
Mathais chapter 7 . 8/21/2002
This was good, and with so many plot twists that my head spun. I really hope you continue.
J-chan chapter 6 . 7/17/2002
I wanted to apologize if I offended you in my review. I really love your story. I was looking at a bunch of the reviews you have and i think that they are a bunch of fools. your story totally rocks. Sure Davis is a little out of character but so what. that could totally hapen in Bandai's storyline. There will always be haters out there. Don't let them get you down. They totally missed the point of your story thats their loss. P/S Check out Nas's song featuring Puff Daddy, "Hate me now" if those flames get you down.
J-chan chapter 7 . 7/17/2002
I read this story a long time ago in the Realm of Digimon fanfiction when i still hated Davis. It's a reaally good story but that was cold what you did to Davis. Davis would NEVER do that. I only thought I hated Davis because I thought that he was in the way of takari. Anyway, this is a really good story so hurry up and update because I've been waiting for a year!
Takerutotoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
ficco, if u dont like takari and davis bashers, read other fics, and kari..having a thing for davis... wouldn't it be like dating a tai? all im saying is post comments on this where ppl diss fics for no damn reason, not where ppl wnat him to continue this awesome fic, so u sohuld keep rude comments to urself
Takerutotoo lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/24/2002
Demonite09 chapter 1 . 6/1/2002
It never amazes me how flamers make such rude remarks without understandig the whole concept. Robster80 maybe a Takari fan but he doesn't bash Daikari fans vehemently. As for Davis's OOC, hey the story needs a villian, and besides Anime chars have been OOC'd worse in other stories. As for the Davis jealousy factor...what's to be jealous of? Look it's a fanfic who cares if you can't be nice don't flame.
Ficco chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
I read this story on Anipike and I Will say that is SUCKED! Davis was totally OUT OF CHARACTER and you're nothing more than a another obsessed Takari freak whose fanfics always bashes Davis. You and the rest of the Takari fans can't stand the fact that Davis is the leader of the group and that Kari has a thing for him and not TK. And the story you wrote DOESN'T make any sense. How the hell could Davis release the power of the Digi-egg of Miracles if he had a corrupted heart? You suck as a fanfic writer. Quit the writing business!
Silver Warrior chapter 7 . 5/7/2002
This is good. I hope you are planning on finishing this fic, because it is awesome. I think you got a bit of davis' attitude perfectly. This is definitely a good "What if?" scenario. Probably one of the best I've ever read.
Ommy chapter 7 . 3/30/2002
What are ya doin, Rob? This is one of my favourite stories on ! You have to continue it...I command you! (hehe j/k) If you only knew how important this is to me. This story (among a select few) is what got me into writing fics in the first place. In other words...it inspired me. You are one of the talented authors I mentioned in my bio that got me into this craft...so it is imperative that you conintue! Then again, you are probably very busy...but forge on nonetheless! I hope to read more from you.

-OP
Steve Jester chapter 7 . 3/29/2002
Rob, Great as usel! Let me know when the next part is up.

Steve Jester