Reviews for DIGIMON: The New Path
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Pretty cool. Please update soon.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 6 . 10/28/2017
Oh crap, Davis has gone to the dark side.

Well, I personally wanted Kari to do so, but still.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
Dagomon's back? Oh yeah! I look forward to his showdown!
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 4 . 10/26/2017
Awesome that we got Goatmon into the mix. I want to see more Armour Digivolutions.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 3 . 10/25/2017
Sad to see TK and Kari end up in this fight, just their older respective siblings Matt and Tai.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
Ooo, I hope this story doesn't result in bashing some time soon.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 1 . 10/23/2017
Interesting, I wonder where this may go.
Sakuno629 chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
Great story! Hope you update more soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/31/2004
This is a great story so far. Please write more. ASAP!
darkmagic chapter 7 . 4/16/2003
i liked write more soon.
Blackguard chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
SerpentTreize chapter 7 . 10/8/2002
After reading this fic like ten times, I thought it was finally time to review it. I really like it, although I find that Davis is way too much of a Jackass, but its only there for the story, so I guess I can let that slide. Its cool that Patamon can digivolve to Angemon, even with the control spires around. I wish in 02 that they would show Angemon more often, same for Adventures, but he rarely did show up, which totally sucked. Great work and I can't wait for the rewrite of this thing.
Mathais chapter 7 . 8/21/2002
This was good, and with so many plot twists that my head spun. I really hope you continue.
J-chan chapter 6 . 7/17/2002
I wanted to apologize if I offended you in my review. I really love your story. I was looking at a bunch of the reviews you have and i think that they are a bunch of fools. your story totally rocks. Sure Davis is a little out of character but so what. that could totally hapen in Bandai's storyline. There will always be haters out there. Don't let them get you down. They totally missed the point of your story thats their loss. P/S Check out Nas's song featuring Puff Daddy, "Hate me now" if those flames get you down.
J-chan chapter 7 . 7/17/2002
I read this story a long time ago in the Realm of Digimon fanfiction when i still hated Davis. It's a reaally good story but that was cold what you did to Davis. Davis would NEVER do that. I only thought I hated Davis because I thought that he was in the way of takari. Anyway, this is a really good story so hurry up and update because I've been waiting for a year!