Reviews for Gate Travel
Infinitechange chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very interesting and fun story
AproposOfNothing chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
a great story, and I would like to ask you a question: Do you know all of this stuff for real or are you pulling it out of you $$ - because either way, I am highly impressed.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
LOL! This had my sides hurting. Of course, I'm only studying biology now, so i was completely adn unterly confused and dismayed at the science but, all in all, it was halarious and great. You did a great job with the dialoge. Thank you for the great story
Deana chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Oh my gosh, this story was great; the last line was perfect! ROTFL! Hilarious! ;)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
ROTFL, brilliant, especially the last line, LOL!
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This was great, I totally concur with why Carson hates gate travel (I mean that's pretty much his excuse in Poisoning the Well). It's what I always thought it was but all the science talk really put it into perspective, lol. I loved that it was McKay who explained it to them first, knowing Carson so well, and also having a scientific way of thinking. Loved it! :D

-Miyth
AlbinoMonkeyC chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I do hpoe you knew what you were talking about, 'cause frankly that was a lot of greek to me.
Estel Kenobi chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Okay, so my eyes started to glaze over at the run on genetic babble...but a good story nevertheless. And here I thought that Beckett avoided gate travel like the plague because he's always getting shot at, kidnapped, and generally accousted. Silly me...
wolfling chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Genius, pure genius.

wolfling
gustinlogg chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
I liked the stealth pea under the potato... reminds me of my sisters strong distate for the veggie... Awesome story love Beckett... quiet, smart, and has a good sense of humor.
eudyptulaminor chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Excellent story! Have you taken a cell class recently or are in that field?

Just one thing bothered me however. Rodney is a physist. He would not know all that detail about what Carson does. I barely understand that and I'm a biology major!

Other than that, I loved your reason for why Carson does't like gate travel!
Waldo chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This was really well done. I'm not sure who was 'had' more. Ford, for getting more information than he ever wanted, Beckett for now getting himself dragged through the gate, or Sheppard for having to deal with them both. [g]

I loved all the kicking under the table. That's such a thing they would all do. :)
jennamajig chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
I just reread this again and loved it just as much as the first time. You write a great Carson; I can so see his launching into his explanation and getting both puzzled and intrigued by the questions. And then him figuring out, nice touch. Also, like that Rodney sticks up for him; I see those two as good friends having known each other since Antarctica. We need more stories from you and soon ;).
NotTasha chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
ah.. how I love this story. You have such a wonderful grasp on all the characters. I just love how Rodney stands up for Beckett here. They're good friends, aren't they, and just loving yanking on Ford's chain. Good for them! Excellent little character piece. We need more of them. We need more from YOU
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
THAT was great! I was spellbound. Firstly it was so funny, right from the start, when I read stealth peas I knew I was in for a treat, but it exceeded even that taster! You had Rodney, John, heck all of them down brilliantly. McKay going into lecture mode - brilliant picture! Poor Ford, you had him panicked! When Teyla asked about P53 and Sheppard groaned, I thought I would burst! All the genetics and molecular pathway stuff was pretty convincing enough, good job! Carson figuring it out, I loved it, way cute. Very good. Thanks. That means I have to read your other story now, right?