Reviews for Hunter 2
Drago chapter 18 . 1/10
When I read the last line I couldn't breathe... This was AMAZING I love it sooooo much whenever I have free time I'm always reading this! Aw gawd I'm thinking about the last line now and I still can't breathe properly... I 3 LITTLE FIGHTER ️️️️
littlebirdy chapter 18 . 1/2/2016
THOSE 2 ARE BOOKING IT HOME! TTUTT~ X'D
littlebirdy chapter 11 . 1/2/2016
... I would've turned my back to her~ *references first bad move little fighter made all those long years ago her first day on the predator home planet* X'D
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
X'D WELL AREN'T U AN EAGER SPREAD EAGLE? *eyebrow wiggling ensues*
calochi chapter 19 . 10/18/2014
eager to return more
and match guest

update and
PayaDarkstorm chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
I have to say Fire, you speak like a fellow hunter. I enjoyed your story immensely but for your character, Little Fighter, I foresee great pain in her distant future.

But all in all, kick ass story, if this was a book I'd be first in line for an autographs.

If you have any pointers you'd like to pass on before I start writing my own stories I'd like to know at your earliest convenience.
unknown chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
Wow great theory for the alien vision also great chapter
unknown chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Sweet great start :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
You should make one about littile fighter bearing her first offspring
calochi chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
it's time for a new sequel, do not believe
calochi chapter 18 . 11/2/2013
I too my charming, the story is great. I hope that there's another hunter 3 soon, it's time to come back with them.

que I can say for.

please update again

plplplplplplplplplplplplplpl
Tobalerone chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
Loved it!
Madimouse chapter 18 . 7/28/2013
Oh gosh i saying i love this story is not doing justice to how i really feel about it. Please i beg if u not to stop writing about these two. Dont stop the lovin comin either!;)
calochi chapter 19 . 4/29/2013
when there will be sequel, please write and publish hunter 3.
sosa1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
sorry my inglish is terrible.

and