Reviews for Nothing Like It
EmRosey chapter 16 . 8/31/2007
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

OMG! Loved every single word! AMAZING! Best missing moment fic Ive EVER read!
mj-hedwig13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2007
i love this stry
hpreader chapter 16 . 7/5/2007
That was absolutely AMAZING! you actually worked everything in within the real story, it was so well written!
HoldontomySoul chapter 8 . 3/3/2007
'Chucking Lavender Brown. It should be the title of his memoir.' heh heh heh... funny
DCoD chapter 16 . 4/19/2006
I like the idea of going a step past the book. Just a little glimpse of what might come.

Right off, I gotta say.. I love how you use the phrase "There was nothing like.." The repetition is great for this story, a real literary ploy to convey every emotion through the story and tie it up so neatly.

Ah yes, the joking. The three of them need to joke a lot before setting off.

Ron is brilliant. The 'not telling would be letting Voldy win' speech was well-thought out and delivered. And oh! The exchange of 'you wouldn't mind' - AH! Cuteness overload...

Aww, she's proud of him! And a kiss besides... gotta love the freeness that having your feelings out brings, don't ya?

Okay... wonderful, beautiful, brilliant story. Thank YOU so much for sharing it with us readers, and please, please, please keep writing!
DCoD chapter 15 . 4/19/2006
'Nothing was harder than knowing you had to hold the tears in, when all you really wanted to do was let them come out, let the whole world see your pain, and know that even for just a bit, things aren’t all right.' - I have to stop and say right this moment that no truer words have ever been spoken - or written. For the past ten months, I've felt that way, and only gotten to really, truly let everything I've been feeling out about three times. Really, that had nothing to do with the story, but it's so bloody true that I had to say something...

'“You’re bloody beautiful, Hermione,” Ron said without thinking.

Hermione’s jaw dropped, but he noticed the quick smile his words had brought.' - Too perfect together. Ron's quick with the sweet words, and he feels good at making her smile...

YES! FINALLY! Wonderful build-up, with the rambling bringing on the suspense, but yes.. at last, Hermione has said 'I love you'!

"Wow". Now that had to be a helluva great quick kiss!

Bloody beautiful. Sad, but hey, we gots I love you's out of both of them! Yay! Onto the epilogue!
DCoD chapter 13 . 4/19/2006
Skip skip skip the whole battle. As the writer, definitely better for you since it doesn't really pertain to the missing moments, and besides.. action isn't a real big thing in your story. So yay!

Ron, being Ron, would be the one most likely to run out and rip heads off, wouldn't he? Especially after what happened to Bill, in addition to the death of Dumbledore. And poor Hermione, she just wants to help..

Aww, she followed him! And he pulled her into his lap! GUSH! They are just too cute for words.

Ah, the old 'I'll tell your mother' ploy. :) Awesome momentary break in tension.

"I love you, Hermione." - That will NEVER get old... :D

'We have to be there for him. Now...and for as long as it takes.' - True friends till the end. You've captured it so perfectly in that one phrase.

Aw. Still no 'I love you, Ron'.. jeeze, Hermione, you stubborn little scaredy-cat. I'll say it for her!

Great chapter, all around. Real emotion, good mixed with the bad. Hermione being logical and Ron being emotional, perfect balance. Now, to see how the next chapter works through those two and their silliness... :D
DCoD chapter 12 . 4/19/2006
Yes, tis I! I have returned from the bad places of life.. muahaha.. Now, I must finish this story because I did so miss it the most! You'll prolly be getting a review from me for every chapter I've missed.. so here we go!

'Seeing the blatant terror in her eyes, he had to fight the urge to simply take her in his arms, and never let her go.' - OMGs! Soo sweet..

Ah, getting the whole relationship question out of the way before the showdown... smart.

*grin* A little playfulness and a kiss to seal it. Beautiful.

'Damn you, Voldemort, was Ron’s only thought. Always bloody ruining everything!' - Ain't that the truth? Poor Ron and Hermione. They get so close, but only on the brink of battle..

Apparently everyone underestimated Ginny Weasley; it was a mistake she vowed never to make again. - Of course you don't underestimate Ginny... she's a Weasley, after all!

And Ron and Hermione are just too cute, arguing in the face of danger. Really now, so that would explain the situation, the remaining Felix Felicis being given only to one of Tonks or Bill. Nice tie-up.

'She moved away, but Ron made a rough sound in his throat, and reached for her one more time. He pulled her into his arms, crushing her to his chest. She shivered, but then sighed into the crook of his neck, making sure to breathe in his scent and remember every detail about him.' - Le sigh.. beautiful.

'Hermione crossed her arms over her chest, a bit miffed that Luna seemed to understand her emotions better than any of her friends—possibly even herself.' - Luna is amazing sometimes, really. I wonder what should ever happen to her in the Potter-verse, you know... I bet she'd make a hell of a Seer. And yes, thank gods for Luna when Hermione needs to figure things out most. Luna's got it all figured for her!

Fighting for love... ah, you're damn skippy. It's all that's left in the world to fight for when you think about it. You fight for the love of something, or better - someone. Wonderful, brilliant chapter!

Onto the next one...
Broken Rain chapter 16 . 3/28/2006
Oh that was so fabulous! Well done, a story you can be very very proud of!

BrokenRain chapter 15 . 3/16/2006
Glad things are improving... hopefully now that i've taken such a long time to review (sorry!) things are all ok again :)

Amazing chapter... beautifully written :)

Broken Rain chapter 13 . 2/19/2006
damn you hermione!

Great chappie _

freelancer2 chapter 16 . 2/17/2006
That was an utterly moving, but all the same believable, mush story. There were times, however, that the crossroads between your 'Missing Moments' theory and the actual events in HBP felt a bit... awkward together. Well, you've written this nicely, but I can't say it's perfect.

All in all, your story was light but never lacking, and, in a sense, quite the nice Ron-Hermione story. Keep up the good work!
petrynronlover chapter 16 . 2/15/2006
i loved it. i was amazing. i hope you are making a sequel? yes no? well anyways great story i loved. it.
Tess chapter 16 . 2/13/2006
I loved it!
BEV Granger711 chapter 16 . 1/29/2006
Aw! Such a cute ending! This was a great chapter for an ending! I loved it! Lol. Finally! Harry and Ginny would get past that little problem they had and Ron and Hermione can express there feelings whenever they want to! Absolutely great ending! Lol. Although I want ed to know the Weasleys reaction to Ron and Hermione's relationship, but I guess I'm just going to have to wait for the 7th book. Because they are going to get together in that book! They just have to! Lol.

It is sort of strange you know, that I don't really know you either. That's fanfiction. Lol. You gotta love it.

I'm probably going to do the same thing you do when the 7th book comes out. And I look forward to reading more of your stories. I'm gonna go have a look at "A Cauldron of Emotions" right after I'm done writing this review. Don't worry, I have enough time to comment on it. Lol. I'm sick with Larangitis (not sure if that's how you spell it). You know, it's where you can't speak. Although my mom thinks I could have a virul infection. Or I could have Strep Throat because I have these little blisters in my mouth. I'll find out tomorrow, I'm going to the doctor's. I hope it's nothing serios. So I have a lot of time on my hands because I got to rest and blah blah blah. Lol. It's gonna be real boring. But this story has really cheered me up.