Reviews for Unspoken
UnLike Us chapter 51 . 13h
This is wonderfully written an an absolute joy to read. The slow development of Sephiroth's recognition denial and acceptance for his guilt and love towards Aerith seem quite realistic and is emencly heart warming. The loneliness and alienation Aerith feels is heart wrenching and so are her small misunderstandings when her insecurities are revealed. I particularly remember the scene in the beginning where Sephiroth goes to work to buy a gift for Aerith but she thinks he's left her for good and is drowned in her despair.

Really, an excellent piece of work. Also liked the kids ;)
Dutoc chapter 51 . 12/12/2015
Oh. My. Good. Thks fic was amazing. Had me from start to finish... Just amazing.
champylin chapter 51 . 8/20/2015
wow... this fic is just wonderful. i really really loved how you wrote sephirot and aerith. their characters were very amazing. anyways, thank you for the great story. i was up all niggt reading it!
Wishes2Dreams chapter 51 . 7/3/2015
I'm glad to have stumbled upon this awesome story! I love the way that you make this pairing work so effortlessly. The way you wrote Sephiroth made me both feel compassion for his character and see his human side. I love how he and Aerith are very different, yet they go together so well! I truly enjoyed this fic!
sakurablossomhime chapter 51 . 5/17/2015
I truly found this story to be a breath of fresh air. I love this pairing and it was wonderfully written. They are so beautiful together.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/20/2014
This was beautiful! Seriously, this is the best fanfic I've ever read, and not only in the FFVII fandom
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 51 . 3/21/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! First FFVII fic I have read, but damn! I loved this! :D thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 51 . 3/23/2013
I absolutely adore that story! Sephiroth was so awkward that it made me pity him. Aerith too! They were made for each other!
Aedrex chapter 46 . 10/19/2012
This is one of the better seph/aeris fics i have read. Although I must inform you that even without Jenova's cells, Sephiroth would still be more than a match for Red. His eyes are still green, so he obviously still has his mako-altered body. He may not have Jenova's abilities, but he's still physically stronger and more experienced than any of Cloud's group, besides Vincent. A SOLDIER's strength comes from their heavy mako exposure. He would still have his mako due to the fact that he was born again from the Lifestream, which is where mako is taken from. Bottom line: Red would be no threat.
JazzQueen chapter 51 . 9/9/2012
Nice Ending.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/3/2012
I charged through this story in less then 3 hours, I'm proud of that actually haha. Anyway, this was one incredible story, going to re-read it and comment on the other 50 chapters soon! Till then!
Ikatsui chapter 51 . 8/25/2012
I wonder how you were able to turn something so completely wrong on paper into something that I very much enjoyed reading. Usually, shipping between enemies just leaves a bad taste in my mouth afterwords. This, however, is nothing like that. It just seems to work, for reasons I can't really seem to fully wrap my head around. All in all, this was a good thing to waste my Saturday on.

Oh, and Sephiroth loving cake and hating boats is hilarious beyond belief.
Mitzurecca chapter 51 . 7/26/2012
That was absolutely beautiful and perfectly depicted. I couldn't help but fall in love with Aerith myself in the way you portrayed her. Everything was just so.. right. I'm happy that this is a completed fiction, and not one of those that is left hanging high and dry. I don't know what I would do if I was to come to the end and not have it end as perfectly as you had it end. That was absolutely wonderful, and I congratulate you on a great job! :)
nasiamarie88 chapter 51 . 7/24/2012
Very well done! It's a wonderful story, and well written. Great job!
Caterfree10 chapter 24 . 11/3/2011
Ya know, normally, I wouldn't review a fic until I was done with it, but I had to review this chapter. Because I find it amusing that, while this was written before Advent Children came out, the theme of forgiveness is still there and gives an unintentional parallel between Sephiroth's and Cloud's journeys.

I can't really think of much more to say than I'm enjoying this story very much so far and can't wait to continue on. :3