Reviews for Unspoken
champylin chapter 51 . 8/20
wow... this fic is just wonderful. i really really loved how you wrote sephirot and aerith. their characters were very amazing. anyways, thank you for the great story. i was up all niggt reading it!
Wishes2Dreams chapter 51 . 7/3
I'm glad to have stumbled upon this awesome story! I love the way that you make this pairing work so effortlessly. The way you wrote Sephiroth made me both feel compassion for his character and see his human side. I love how he and Aerith are very different, yet they go together so well! I truly enjoyed this fic!
sakurablossomhime chapter 51 . 5/17
I truly found this story to be a breath of fresh air. I love this pairing and it was wonderfully written. They are so beautiful together.
Guest chapter 51 . 5/20/2014
This was beautiful! Seriously, this is the best fanfic I've ever read, and not only in the FFVII fandom
TheMysteriousGeek2345 chapter 51 . 3/21/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! First FFVII fic I have read, but damn! I loved this! :D thank you for writing this!
Guest chapter 51 . 3/23/2013
I absolutely adore that story! Sephiroth was so awkward that it made me pity him. Aerith too! They were made for each other!
Aedrex chapter 46 . 10/19/2012
This is one of the better seph/aeris fics i have read. Although I must inform you that even without Jenova's cells, Sephiroth would still be more than a match for Red. His eyes are still green, so he obviously still has his mako-altered body. He may not have Jenova's abilities, but he's still physically stronger and more experienced than any of Cloud's group, besides Vincent. A SOLDIER's strength comes from their heavy mako exposure. He would still have his mako due to the fact that he was born again from the Lifestream, which is where mako is taken from. Bottom line: Red would be no threat.
JazzQueen chapter 51 . 9/9/2012
Nice Ending.
Guest chapter 51 . 9/3/2012
I charged through this story in less then 3 hours, I'm proud of that actually haha. Anyway, this was one incredible story, going to re-read it and comment on the other 50 chapters soon! Till then!
Ikatsui chapter 51 . 8/25/2012
I wonder how you were able to turn something so completely wrong on paper into something that I very much enjoyed reading. Usually, shipping between enemies just leaves a bad taste in my mouth afterwords. This, however, is nothing like that. It just seems to work, for reasons I can't really seem to fully wrap my head around. All in all, this was a good thing to waste my Saturday on.

Oh, and Sephiroth loving cake and hating boats is hilarious beyond belief.
Mitzurecca chapter 51 . 7/26/2012
That was absolutely beautiful and perfectly depicted. I couldn't help but fall in love with Aerith myself in the way you portrayed her. Everything was just so.. right. I'm happy that this is a completed fiction, and not one of those that is left hanging high and dry. I don't know what I would do if I was to come to the end and not have it end as perfectly as you had it end. That was absolutely wonderful, and I congratulate you on a great job! :)
nasiamarie88 chapter 51 . 7/24/2012
Very well done! It's a wonderful story, and well written. Great job!
Caterfree10 chapter 24 . 11/3/2011
Ya know, normally, I wouldn't review a fic until I was done with it, but I had to review this chapter. Because I find it amusing that, while this was written before Advent Children came out, the theme of forgiveness is still there and gives an unintentional parallel between Sephiroth's and Cloud's journeys.

I can't really think of much more to say than I'm enjoying this story very much so far and can't wait to continue on. :3
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
Ah, Aeriseph fics. How I missed those.

However, as I much as I like the premise of this story, I can't help but have a few questions.

"Did she not realize the depth of his sins?" - Sephiroth asks himself when Aeris offers him a second chance at life in the first chapter.

What I want to know, is how /Sephiroth/ is able to realize the depth of his sins at this point of the story. The extraction of Jenova from his body does not justify his sudden chance from a psychotic, homicidal, wanne-be god maniac to a morally sound character - especially because he hasn't even had the time to think over his sins yet!

Also, why is Aeris so forgiving? I don't think she used to be such a saint in the game.

And while the idea of Sephiroth being unable to speak is a nice one - and original, too - this is just plain wrong:

"Post traumatic stress disorder," the doctor announced, walking into the room.

Wow, what a quick (and ridiculous) diagnosis! Actually, to be diagnosed with PTSD, you have to pass several criteria. Most notably, there'd have to be a patient interview. The doctor would have to inquire about Sephiroth's past, among other things - which he totally didn't. Check DSM IV for details.

Other than that, however, I don't have much criticism to offer. The story reads pretty well and makes it clear from the start that Aeris and Sephiroth will live a happy life together (though not without some obstacles, perhaps). And that's exactly what I'd wish for them.
The Ninja And The Writer chapter 51 . 7/5/2011
This was a beautiful and captivating story to read, it really just touches me deeply.

But... I have a really good plot idea...

What if you wrote the second side to Unspoken- In Aeris' point of veiw...? It could be called Unheard or something. Just a plot bunny idea...

But yea, this was a good fic to read and you are an amazing writer!