Reviews for The Rufus Factor
xyzisme chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
I'm sorry but I think you've made Shego too pathetic, even though I like the story. I cannot imagine Shego crying at night over anyone, no matter how much she liked them.
CastaS chapter 14 . 9/28/2006
great story, i enjoyed reading it. excellent
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
cool
Hannibalector chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
One of the best KP FanFictions i've ever read!
Emberfan11 chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
In chapter 12, that reminded me of a comic I made when I was bored...

Anyway, I luv the story! Great D/S fluff! .
Invader Thing chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
Very cute! I really enjoyed this DS one. The title might be titled strangely...title. I like to type that. But overall, sweet fic.
Dinogaby chapter 14 . 9/12/2005
Yes! I finished it! This fic was adorable! I seriously loved it! Loads of D/S YAY! Just the way I like it! The whole story was also very creative! and of course, Paris is the perfect setting for romance!

Keep all you awesome work! Your fics rule! xD ;)
Dinogaby chapter 13 . 9/12/2005
Aww! they went shopping together! how cute! I can totally picture Shego trying on all these new clothes and showing them to Drakken...soo cute! they make such an adorable couple! I'm enjoying this fic soo much! Loads of DS!
Dinogaby chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
AWW! this chappie was soo cute! The whole ranting Shego did explaining why she stays working for Drakken was just adorable! xD "I like to work with you" AWW that was just so cute! I love how you write about DS! It's soo well portrayed! ;)

And the part with the dream was so sweet and romantic! Me luvs it!
miss greensleeves chapter 14 . 9/10/2005
I think that was a great store it even got me rooting f or Shego and Drakken keep writing and best wishes Miss Greensleeves.
Dinogaby chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Nice chappie! hehee..I can totally see Drakken practicing with Shego...and I totally see him being thrown on his back...xD Kinda cute ya know...considering that Shego did that...

And he's trying to be cool at the end! haha! me likes!
Dinogaby chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Haha..that thing about Drakken having his name embroidered on the tag of his clothes was funny...especially when Shego said “I did not need to see that.” LMAO! Can totally picture it in my mind!

Off to the next chapter!
Dinogaby chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hi there! I just started to read this fic of yours! Seems very good! hahaha...oh my gawd..Drakken wants Shego to teach him martial arts? That's gonna be great!

Ohh and this fic has DS shipping! xD Must read!
userx chapter 14 . 9/5/2005
Hm, ok. Now that I finished, I have a few more comments. First up, Shego and Drakken's relationship seems to be a little rushed (shego particularly could do with some realizations beforehand, not be just be madly in love to begin with). And also, Drakken loses a bit of his fundemental Drakken-ness near the end (a small splash of stupidity and humor will balance out his character). Kim and Ron are mostly fine throughout, though I find it unlikely that Ron would go on a mission right after he drops Rufus off at the vet. Oh, and speaking of Rufus, the title doesn't seem to match the storyline.

Other than that, everything else is very well done. In the beginning especially, the character were portrayed perfectly. The writing throughout is clear, detailed, varied, and humorous at times. Overall, a good read.

Keep up the good work! I look foward to reading your other works.
userx chapter 3 . 9/5/2005
Wow, I have to say..3 chapter in, that your writing style is awesome. So far, the story is very believable, and everyone seems to be very much in character. Interesting plot too. I'll review more once I finish.