Reviews for The Rufus Factor
Anonymous chapter 6 . 9/23
Now THAT was an amazing idea! I LOVE it! ;)
Anonymous chapter 2 . 9/23
Hey! :)

I really like the story but I think the drakken/shego flirting could be smoother.

Have a nice day/night.
xyzisme chapter 12 . 8/3/2008
I'm sorry but I think you've made Shego too pathetic, even though I like the story. I cannot imagine Shego crying at night over anyone, no matter how much she liked them.
CastaS chapter 14 . 9/28/2006
great story, i enjoyed reading it. excellent
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 8/12/2006
cool
Hannibalector chapter 14 . 4/16/2006
One of the best KP FanFictions i've ever read!
Emberfan11 chapter 12 . 12/11/2005
In chapter 12, that reminded me of a comic I made when I was bored...

Anyway, I luv the story! Great D/S fluff! .
Invader Thing chapter 14 . 10/9/2005
Very cute! I really enjoyed this DS one. The title might be titled strangely...title. I like to type that. But overall, sweet fic.
Dinogaby chapter 14 . 9/12/2005
Yes! I finished it! This fic was adorable! I seriously loved it! Loads of D/S YAY! Just the way I like it! The whole story was also very creative! and of course, Paris is the perfect setting for romance!

Keep all you awesome work! Your fics rule! xD ;)
Dinogaby chapter 13 . 9/12/2005
Aww! they went shopping together! how cute! I can totally picture Shego trying on all these new clothes and showing them to Drakken...soo cute! they make such an adorable couple! I'm enjoying this fic soo much! Loads of DS!
Dinogaby chapter 7 . 9/12/2005
AWW! this chappie was soo cute! The whole ranting Shego did explaining why she stays working for Drakken was just adorable! xD "I like to work with you" AWW that was just so cute! I love how you write about DS! It's soo well portrayed! ;)

And the part with the dream was so sweet and romantic! Me luvs it!
miss greensleeves chapter 14 . 9/10/2005
I think that was a great store it even got me rooting f or Shego and Drakken keep writing and best wishes Miss Greensleeves.
Dinogaby chapter 4 . 9/9/2005
Nice chappie! hehee..I can totally see Drakken practicing with Shego...and I totally see him being thrown on his back...xD Kinda cute ya know...considering that Shego did that...

And he's trying to be cool at the end! haha! me likes!
Dinogaby chapter 2 . 9/9/2005
Haha..that thing about Drakken having his name embroidered on the tag of his clothes was funny...especially when Shego said “I did not need to see that.” LMAO! Can totally picture it in my mind!

Off to the next chapter!
Dinogaby chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
Hi there! I just started to read this fic of yours! Seems very good! hahaha...oh my gawd..Drakken wants Shego to teach him martial arts? That's gonna be great!

Ohh and this fic has DS shipping! xD Must read!